In perfect form

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I wish they could last forever. You can see how cyrptic they could get when they reduce their silhouette.
Mature male Poecilotheria rufilata.
john

Attachments

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I see that pic and picture how far I would jump if I were standing in some woods and suddenly noticed that thing on a tree 8" from my face :D

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

cool, very cool, even the males are beautiful, its kinda weird how all the other pokies are white with a mixture of otheer colors and rufilatas are so much darker in colors, i've noticed that mine is the shyest of all my pokies besides the p. formosa's, truly amazing t's, its a shame that the monsoon forest's are being destroyed its just ridiculous and its as if the indian people are'nt even trying to save them, those are on up on the top of my t list even though i have one i just don't mind having plenty of each pokie,lol, who would really--Jeff

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Wonderful, as usual John. Keep em comin.

Bill

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Look at those sexy, long super model legs! ;) The super model of tarantulas!

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by LaRiz
I wish they could last forever. You can see how cyrptic they could get when they reduce their silhouette.
Mature male Poecilotheria rufilata.
john
Wow, John! Just how big IS that spider?

Joy

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Re: Re: In perfect form

Originally posted by Joy
Wow, John! Just how big IS that spider?
Joy
It's not that he's big, as you can gather by the small butt, he is incredibly leggy. In that stretched position he's around 8".
This is the male that has been "tolerated" living along with my huge "widowmaker" female, even taking time to build a sperm web. I don't think he ever noticed the leg of a previous male that I leave there as a grim reminder and warning to new males. One time I thought I heard her say, "NEXT!"
john