Impulsely bought

mercury904

Arachnopeon
any inputs/ suggestions? just got the package today..it ate the baby roach that i put when i got home without hesitation

morg59jeep

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
what is that on top of the enclosure? Is that some kind of hydration bottle or something?

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yeah, flashlight.

I don't know what kind of input/suggestions you want when you don't even tell us what species it is...:?

I'm guessing P. murinus though.

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
What is that flashlight for, heating and lighting? Since your location is in the Philippines (mercury904), I think room temperature is fine. Not unless you are located in Baguio city or tip of Mt. Apo where u will definitely use some heating sources.

kc7wdg

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
If you guys look closer at the first picture you will see he had the light there and on for taking pictures from what I can tell.

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
If you guys look closer at the first picture you will see he had the light there and on for taking pictures from what I can tell.
Yup you're right :?. It could be. But xhedx is right, what suggestions he wants to hear from his co-AB members? From the way I see it, the sling is very happy munching on the baby roach. Lol...:D

neubii18

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
sorry guys :D,yeah its a flashlight and it is a togo starburst baboon :D
Is this your first T?This species has made me fear and avoid Old World Arboreals COMPLETELY!They are VERY fast,and when they get past the 3" mark,super defensive.And they have some pretty bad venom...Please use extreme Caution!

mercury904

Arachnopeon
Is this your first T?This species has made me fear and avoid Old World Arboreals COMPLETELY!They are VERY fast,and when they get past the 3" mark,super defensive.And they have some pretty bad venom...Please use extreme Caution!
not my 1st Ts I also have a couple of hardy terrestrials,but this is just my 2nd arboreal,my 1st was a.versicolor but it died for some reason

tnx for the headsup!:D

Im hoping to hear proper profile/care from this particular baboon

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cute little sucker! Yeah, they are very fast and they pack a punch so you have to respect 'em. They tend to be very shy and as long as they have a burrow to run back to, most won't be too defensive (there are exceptions). VERY shy, you will be lucky to see it out and about once its burrow has been made.