i'm so excited!!!!

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

Originally posted by kellygirl
he bred them himself but i dont know if he has any left. he has a review in the online seller thread. he is the same guy i got my 14 very healthy curly slings from. great guy. i would recommend him to anyone. you should definitely email him.

kellygirl
I am getting 2 green bottles from him!

James

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Originally posted by kellygirl
tomorrow, my T collection is going to double! joy is sending me 10 of her PZBs and kurt simerman is sending me 9 GBBs!!!!!! i just hope that it isnt too cold for em..... but yay! i'm all ready for em too. :)

kellygirl
Hey, YOU will have 18 ggb's! WOW! If he is all out. can i buy 2 off you? Thanks,

James

I am desperate for a GBB!!

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well, they're here and all alive and well!!!!!! :) i got 9 greenbottles from kurt and a surprise--a little chaco! :) the GBB slings are sooooooo beautiful! very tiny but they already have a lot of color! the chaco has a big fat booty and looks very healthy. i also got 12 pink zebra beauties from joy! they are eensy weensy and soooooo cute! :) wow, my collection is now a whopping 41 tarantulas!!!! and it never would've happened without arachnopets feeding the addiction. thanks everyone!!!

kellygirl

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: Re: i'm so excited!!!!

Originally posted by Tarantula Lover
Hey, YOU will have 18 ggb's! WOW! If he is all out. can i buy 2 off you?
james,

i'm not sure where you got that number from but i'm actually only gonna have 8 GBB because i'm giving one as a Christmas gift to a friend of mine that i think i can convert to this hobby. i'm not planning on selling these little guys. sorry! but kurt's email address is in the online sellers forum. you could write him and see if he has any left.

kellygirl