I'm new

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The B. smithi (Mex Red Knee) was my first T back in high school. I loved mine then and I love the one I have now. Welcome aboard.

Botar

TigerWoman

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just gets the "Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable! " mesage when i trie to see the pics.....:? is it just me? :confused:

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by TigerWoman
I just gets the "Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable! " mesage when i trie to see the pics.....:? is it just me? :confused:
I was able to see a few of the pics, but the majority of them I got the unavailable thingy too.
welcome to the forum, Dolphin!
Ed

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Welcome to Arachnopets. You'll find we're all here to help each other out with any questions or advice you may need. Never be afraid to ask any question - we were all new once too :D
Gail

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Welcome aboard. What an awesome t to start with!

Big Dragonfly

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Welcome Dolphin,

Have you seen Max Klinger around lately? LOL:D

Ernie

ArachnoJoost

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Welcome!
Watch out though, within a year you'll have your whole house full of T's, they're extremely addictive (and so are these forums....;) )

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am another one of those people that started off with a Mexican Redknee. THen I started surfing internet forums and seeing so many cool spiders that I fell into the addiction. I am sure most people here know what I speak of. Welcome aboard.

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
I hate Dolphins. Never trust an animal that grins all the time, its up to something.

DolphinOne

Arachnopeon
Update on my web site

Ok, I rectified the problem. I didn't have enough MB left in Geocities. But I fixed the problem. Enjoy the site!