Im in LOVE

LunarFaery

ArachnoDiva
Old Timer
I was just crusing Bills (invertepet.com) site and saw a pic of a P. Metallica OMG that is the most beautiful spider. I havent had the "I MUST OWN one of these" in a long time. Well since I got my B. Smithi, but thats been over a month. hee hee

Lucky me my bday is soon, HMMM happy bday to me??? :D

just had to share with other spider people :p

Jen

LunarFaery

ArachnoDiva
Old Timer
Thanks for the link Risto! In my drooling and gawking I forgot about it whoops:eek:

Jen

Professor T

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by LunarFaery
I was just crusing Bills (invertepet.com) site and saw a pic of a P. Metallica OMG that is the most beautiful spider. I havent had the "I MUST OWN one of these" in a long time. Well since I got my B. Smithi, but thats been over a month. hee hee

Jen
They're OK if you like blue T's that are all legs. But I like a more full bodied female:

http://birdspiders.com/archive/1/0090.htm

Last edited:

Professor T

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by LunarFaery

Jen
However, I like a more classic beauty:

http://birdspiders.com/archive/1/0107.htm

Static_69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i'm not detecting any dimorphism in the colors between those...;P

Risto

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
That is an awesome looking pokie. I never really looked too closely at the P. metallica and realized how nicely colored they are. I think I like the coloring more on the metallica than I do my formosa.

LunarFaery

ArachnoDiva
Old Timer
Originally posted by RugbyDave
metallicas are cool, but i prefer the miranda :)

http://birdspiders.com/archive/3/0123.htm

poecs are the best!!

peace!
dave
Dave you are right, the miranda is beautiful! So I guess that means I will be putting another spider on my growing wish list. I can clearly see 8 Ts at home is not adequate.

Professor T, those are all beautiful! But this girly has been wooed by those long blue legs...sorry (But I will admit my smithi is my fav, its just so CUTE =D )

Jen

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey jen

don't let anyone tell you how close to a certain other Poec a miranda is (though it may be slightly true) -- they're really really beautiful :)

Are you gonna snag some of these guys soon??!!!!!

later
dave

LunarFaery

ArachnoDiva
Old Timer
Originally posted by RugbyDave
Hey jen

don't let anyone tell you how close to a certain other Poec a miranda is (though it may be slightly true) -- they're really really beautiful :)

Are you gonna snag some of these guys soon??!!!!!

later
dave

Dave I would love some!! But I dont know if Im Poec ready. I have my baby usumbara and my 4-5 inch blondi as my badies. But I think they are still outta my league. Gonna have to work on that for sure, because they are sure pretty.

Jen