I'm addicted!!! Seriously!

rockrox1

Arachnosquire
Ts are really quite an addictive hobby!!! I started with 4 Ts last year and I just bought another 5 Ts last week... it really feels satisfying eventhough I have parted with some hard earned cash... :p

Aschamne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
OMG! You spent more than 10k on Ts in the last 4 years? Holy Christ! You sir, are the T god! :rolleyes:

Just because you dont spend a whole butt load of money on something doesnt mean your an amateur... Not everyone who gets in the T hobby (Or any other hobby for that matter) can just drop an insane amout of money on it.

To me, this comment was rude, & completely out of line. Did your e-peen grow, just because you can tell everyone you dropped that much money on Ts? Did you think, "Maybe the OP couldnt afford that, or maybe they are just that new, and dont have the comfort level to drop that amount of money in the hobby."?

I had an insane amout of Ts for a while... Some newbie Ts, some not. I didnt spend over $2000 on all them and their enclosures, and I was happy with what I had.

To the OP, congrats on your order.
My comment was not meant to offend and I am sorry if it did. It was an attempt at humor, it was not meant as an attack on their T keeping ability.

Art

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You guys are amateurs, I have easily spent more than 10k on Ts in the last 4 years.

Art
My parents would be laughing at me if I bragged about spending that much on spiders. :rolleyes:{D

To the OP, you're likely just getting started at this rate. Nobody eats just 9 potato chips if you get my drift. ;):D

sssargent1977

Arachnopeon
A little off topic but I posted some pics, which may not be the greatest of my OBT sling (Mercury), and juev Cobalt (N!teMare)

Tomorrow I get my new ones (6) as confirmed by FedEx...Thanks Paul!!!
www.petcenterusa.net

I also get my new cage and substrate on Wednesday by FedEx ...Thanks Adam!
www.tarantulacages.com

sssargent1977

Arachnopeon
I got my T's today...they all are safe and housed...the versicolor is about 1 inch as well as the Ven. Sun Tiger...both are impressive, the blue fang is about 1/2 inch and the B. Smithi is about .25 an inch...very tiny...eventually I'll get some pics up...but I'm letting them settle in. I also got my cage in from Adam Hundt...thanks Paul and Adam both are true professionals. Thanks again!

sssargent1977

Arachnopeon
Pics

I got my T's today...they all are safe and housed...the versicolor is about 1 inch as well as the Ven. Sun Tiger...both are impressive, the blue fang is about 1/2 inch and the B. Smithi is about .25 an inch...very tiny...eventually I'll get some pics up...but I'm letting them settle in. I also got my cage in from Adam Hundt...thanks Paul and Adam both are true professionals. Thanks again!
These are the best I could do for now: I couldnt get the P. Irminia picture to upload...sry but he/she is very impressive.

Pic 1-Versicolor
Pic 2-Blue fang
Pic 3-B. Smithi

Attachments

Gold Skulltula

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I don't know how I've managed to keep my collection down to two. My addiction is Corn Snakes. There are currently 13 of them in my living room.. :rolleyes: