I'll draw your T

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
I'm in the mood to draw something and I have some pen and ink right by me. Would anyone like an ink drawing of their T?

(Also, I can't resist showing off my first T; just got her yesterday):

Johnny_27

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Im an artist too so i think this is cool. I like seeing other people's styles and stuff. Hes a pic of a pinktoe of mine. Everyone who can draw should draw it and post it up.

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
Wow, pinktoes are so cool. Want me to draw yours using that pic as a reference or would you like a different pose?

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hi,

one of these would be interesting to draw! Choose the one you want to try

KUJordan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I know this isn't my thread (so if you feel I am hijacking it, tell me and I'll delete this), but since it is specifically for T drawings....
I posted this in the "Calling all artists" thread a little while ago.

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i drew a pokie once. however, i had no study (or specific species) and i only used an HB pencil.

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
This one's for Dev:

Sorry about the time I'm taking, I tend to draw very slowly (perfectionist here). Felt like doing this one first because of the interesting pose. I'll try to get to more of you soon though. To get an idea of how long it took for just that one ink drawing, the movie Secret Window started when I started and played all the way through to the ends of credits before I was done. xD

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
Oh, and from now on I won't draw anymore than what the people before have asked. I don't have time to draw hundreds of differents Ts, especially with my own art class' homework to keep up with. {D Other people can offer to sketch a T as well though. This could be a nice thread. ^^