If your tarantula webs her enclosuer ,those that mean shes not stressed out or not?

neromel

Arachnopeon
Hi ima. Newbie and i would like to ask. If your tarantula webs her enclosuer ,those that mean shes not stressed out or not? Just to know if shes ok

Help

Last edited by a moderator:

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
Also if you post a picture of the full enclosure and the scientific name of the spider, people here can give you advice on your set up.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Basically you can stop worry about stress, if it has somewhere to hid, not at risk of fall damage, has water available, eats occasionally, and isn’t heated with a lamp or pad underneath, and is acting otherwise normal ie. Pooping, grooming, webbing, etc. your good to go. Their “stress” levels are not to be mistaken from human stress. Post a picture of your whole enclosure and members will make sure you are good to go!

neromel

Arachnopeon
What you mean pls by grooming?
Basically you can stop worry about stress, if it has somewhere to hid, not at risk of fall damage, has water available, eats occasionally, and isn’t heated with a lamp or pad underneath, and is acting otherwise normal ie. Pooping, grooming, webbing, etc. your good to go. Their “stress” levels are not to be mistaken from human stress. Post a picture of your whole enclosure and members will make sure you are good to go!

neromel

Arachnopeon
What you mean pls by grooming?
Go this . No to be honesty i never so her , most of the time she hideing but sometimes i see her up like relax from the hole of the corck bark . In there i made a clean up crew of springtails and white dwarf isopods.

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
webbing for Ts that are known to do that is a sign of a comfortable T. It shows they are not stressed and are setting up shop. Psalmo's web so it would fall under "Your T is doing okay"