I want it - can't get it!

TarantulaHomes

Arachnosquire
Hi fellow hobbyists!

Is there any spider that you are dying to get, but it's nowhere to be found? Or the price tag makes you cry? Let's hear everybody's voice!

Speaking for myself, I can't wait to see Iridopelma seladonium enter the hobby.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
For me.. I have to say any Psalmopoeus that is not yet IDed..

So far.. Its the P. victorii that is not IDed yet..
Plus there is the Psalmopoeus maya that I would like to get..
Then.. There is another Psalmopoeus that starts with l... But I can for the life of me remember how to spell it..

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
For me.. I have to say any Psalmopoeus that is not yet IDed..

So far.. Its the P. victorii that is not IDed yet..
Plus there is the Psalmopoeus maya that I would like to get..
Then.. There is another Psalmopoeus that starts with l... But I can for the life of me remember how to spell it..
P. langenbucheri ;P I cheated, I looked it up {D Although I believe we had figured out it's in the hobby, just not in the US?

Although I agree that I really want it.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
P. langenbucheri ;P I cheated, I looked it up {D Although I believe we had figured out it's in the hobby, just not in the US?

Although I agree that I really want it.
Thats what it is.. The P. maya & P. langenbucheri are both in the hobby.. As you said.. Not in the US hobby..

But the P. victorii is not even IDed yet.. (So I have been told..) Since it seems to be like its going to be a Psalmo.. I want it! No matter what they name it.. {D

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
Hi fellow hobbyists!

Is there any spider that you are dying to get, but it's nowhere to be found? Or the price tag makes you cry? Let's hear everybody's voice!

The P. Smithi on your website :p. Just $245 and 1 parent convincing away from getting it. Lol.

I'm pretty simple, though. DYING to get Avicularia Purpurea or Pulchra, but I can't find them anywhere.

TarantulaHomes

Arachnosquire
LOL! Just bring your parents over and we'll both show them that P. smithi is not as black as it's painted ;)

The P. Smithi on your website :p. Just $245 and 1 parent convincing away from getting it. Lol.

I'm pretty simple, though. DYING to get Avicularia Purpurea or Pulchra, but I can't find them anywhere.

TarantulaHomes

Arachnosquire
Pulchra you can get from Paul Becker at petcenterusa.net. He has a very reasonable price on them, in my opinion, way below market. Plus he's in LA, so you don't have to pay for shipping.
A. purpurea - try contacting JDeRosa, he had some for sale recently.

DYING to get Avicularia Purpurea or Pulchra, but I can't find them anywhere.

kaydyn1512

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I so second that idea!! I offered to go, trench coat, cargo pants and pillow cases to bring some home about a year ago in another thread(for any authorities reading, I'M JUST KIDDING!! maybe :)

But I would spend good money on this T. I don't need to eat. My kids don't need clothes or a roof over their heads. That's over rated anyway. :)

rustym3talh3ad

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Encyocratella olivacea is high on my wishlist right now. but I actually want ALLLLL of the BABOONS! some day. thats kind of my main focus...love em, even if they all look the same lol.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hi fellow hobbyists!

I want a Mature female P.smithi to go with my MM P.smithi!!! can't find one anywhere!!

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
X. immanis, M. robustum, a big fat female GBB or G. pulchra. I've found them, just can't justify the expense. That whole silly paying the mortgage nonsense just gets in the way.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I know I always say this,but a MF Nhandu tripepii. Vendors want WAY WAY to much for slings,and no one seems to ever be selling adults on here.

kaydyn1512

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have to revise my post to add any and all Avicularia species that I don't have yet.

psykoink

Arachnopeon

Get the Poecilotheria smithi, and get them from Vitaliy. I just got 3 from him and the $245 each is totally worth it. These guys are outstanding. I am super pleased. There are so many T's I want but its not the money thats the problem. Its the wife and the space, lol.

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
P. Metallica female, just can't justify $200+ for one spider... :( Someone thinking about giving one away for free let me know ;) lol