I want an L. parahybana but...

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I decided I want a L. Parhybana for my next T. I REALLY want a female as I don't want to own multiples of the same species, and I want it to live for a LONG time. Should I buy one already sexed for over $100, or should I get a couple slings and hope one of them turns out to be female for a lot cheaper? I am considering buying 2 3" unsexed species for really cheap, but I keep thinking at 3" they should be relatively easy to sex right? If they were local I would simply sex them both myself, but as they are online, I can't exactly do that. Please give me some input guys!

Suidakkra

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I agree with Rabid538, L.para slings are a dime a dozen (around $5-$8 a sling), and grow rather quickly. In no time you could have your female, and in turn sale any males to breeders.

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That would be awesome if anyone around here had slings. I might go to repticon next week to look for some...

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
dude check out tarantulainc.com they have a lot of slings. i was gonna get a 3" unsexed parahybana but i found one on craigslist along with an obt and h. lividum. {D