I thought it was time to expand my collection ... (*pics*)

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hi all,

It has been a while since I bought new spideys. There was a terrarium show today, with all kinds of terrarium animals, snakes, lizards, tarantulas, scorps etc. I already made up my mind about what species I really wanted, and guess what .... I got em!

I really wanted a Haplopelma species. I was kinda attracted to the H. minax, but couldn't find it anywhere, so I bought a small Haplopelma lividum spiderling, about 3/4" I guess.
Haven't been able to take a good pic of this one...

Secondly I wanted a Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens. They were 5 euro each, so what the heck, I bought 2. They started webbing immediately, one of em did it with a cricket in its mouth!

I also wanted a mean orange bitey thing. I saw a pretty cool one, and I took it with me, just 8 euro. It looks kinda adult to me, and it has already shown some signs of aggression to me. But he's cute anyway! :)

The next species wasn't really on my list, but they just looked sooo cute. Avicularia metallica. These guys were very small, so I took 2 for 3.50 euro each. They are about 1/3-1/2" I think. I know the pic isn't too clear, but it's the best the cam and the spider would let me...

I hope you aren't getting too tired of the "lookie at my new spideys" threads, but I just wanted to show these guys off :).

Dennis

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Looks like you got some great T's. I can't believe the prices either. The A. Metallicas are an awesome arboreal to have. Also the green bottle blue looks great, that is one that's on my "to get" list also.

Good luck with them!=D

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hey mate!

nice shots!!!!!

nice new T's! I never get tired of seeing these threads -- its interesting to see what new T's people are getting!

Keep em coming!
Nice prices for the T's also!

peace,
dave

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
What a lovely Usambara - looks just like my own Orange Bitey Thing (nice and plump)
What stage is that GBB at? The colouring is gorgous on that one, hopefully I'll pick one up at the BTS show in May.

I never tire of these sort of threads myself :)

paolo_28

Arachnopeon
Congrats!

Very nice T's. I like the second T. Very nice colour:D

Congrats and can't wait to see some feeding pic's in the future!

Paolo

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
NICE T's!! I want an orange bitey thing also, I am getting a GBB tomorrow!!!! I'm excited for that!!! Those T's were extreamly cheap... i wish i lived in Holland, Dumb America and thier high prices!!! I'm moving out! haha... Nice pictures. SOMEONE OFFER CHEAP T's!!! I'll buy a million trillon. haha!
Mike