I think fang has actually eaten :)

mcmitch92

Arachnopeon
So youve all been reading countless pages of me moaning that fangs not eating and i think he may be in premolt etc.......

Well i think hes eaten :) i left a cricket near him and left him alone, he came down off the wall after i left him alone and he stood near the cricket.

I left him alone some more (few hours) ive just come back to the room and cricket gone fang is gone :) im assuming fang has grabbed said cricket and taken it into his hide (plant pot) its rather dark in the pot so cant actually see him.

I may now have to tell my mrs/ex she was right all along as she will now be asking if fang ate or not.....or i could lie :p

mcmitch92

Arachnopeon
Mrs. or ex? I don’t think she can be both.

I would assume the latter due to the last line.
Shes my ex XD but we kinda still seein eachother been staying there a few days but we only just split up so still sorta see her as my GF yea yea soppy i know..... -.-

Who’s fang?
The spider dude the spider XD ive only been bangin on bout him non stop

Mrs. or ex? I don’t think she can be both.

I would assume the latter due to the last line.
Also i might add me and her are on and off like a light switch which is another reason i say /ex :p

Fang was getting more tang, so she dipped.
I hope u dont mean she humped my spider dude o_O ill know the kids not mine if it has 8 legs XD

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Ohh i see XD i was gonna say thats a worrying scenario indeed, how would it even work? XD wait dont answer that
Well.... when a super weird tarantula owner really loves his T, he first starts by constructing a blanket fort in the living room. From there, he crawls inside and uses it to mimic a Sperm web. This really pisses the mrs off... from there I think you can fill in the rest.

Last edited:

mcmitch92

Arachnopeon
Well.... when a super weird tarantula owner really loves his T, he first start by constructing a blanket for in the living room. From there, he crawls inside and uses it to mimic a Sperm web. This really pisses the mrs off... from there I think you can fill in the rest.
Brilliant XD

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
typically they do a feeding dance out in the open, you will know when that happens. Look for a bollus, that's a sure tell

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Well.... when a super weird tarantula owner really loves his T, he first starts by constructing a blanket fort in the living room. From there, he crawls inside and uses it to mimic a Sperm web. This really pisses the mrs off... from there I think you can fill in the rest.
Hmmmm oddly specific....sure this isn’t a real life story ? :troll:

Poonjab

Arachnoking
I’m pretty sure the image of me on all fours making sperm web is burned into her brain. No need to film it

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Oh true a sight to behold for sure.....I’d say we’ve all been there but.......I’m still only at the talking to them stage.....maybe one day I’ll devolve to your level

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Shes my ex XD but we kinda still seein eachother been staying there a few days but we only just split up so still sorta see her as my GF yea yea soppy i know..... -.-

The spider dude the spider XD ive only been bangin on bout him non stop

Also i might add me and her are on and off like a light switch which is another reason i say /ex :p

I hope u dont mean she humped my spider dude o_O ill know the kids not mine if it has 8 legs XD
Kinda? Is that like kinda pregnant?