I need help with getting millipedes.

eyeballicking

Arachnopeon
Greetings. So, I'm a 14 year old obsessed with myriapods and a friend is willing to spend 50-70$ to get me millipedes (and a terrarium and everything a few millipedes need), but I can't find a trustworthy site that ships internationally (I live in Europe, Romania). I want to fucking die for not living in the US since bugsincyberspace is great and for the past few days I went mad multiple times not finding out a good enough site.

Last edited:

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Try some of the Polish sites, even if they are not listed contact them to see if they can get them. US millipedes may also be viewed as invasive in your country so check if its even legal for you to have them.
One last thing, welcome to the boards and FOUL language will get you booted/banned pretty fast here. ;)

eyeballicking

Arachnopeon
Try some of the Polish sites, even if they are not listed contact them to see if they can get them. US millipedes may also be viewed as invasive in your country so check if its even legal for you to have them.
One last thing, welcome to the boards and FOUL language will get you booted/banned pretty fast here. ;)
Do you have any idea where I could find these sites? I've looked everywhere and no results. As for my language, I apologize, I have anger issues and struggling with the same issue for the past few days made me very frustrated and irky.

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
Do you have any idea where I could find these sites? I've looked everywhere and no results. As for my language, I apologize, I have anger issues and struggling with the same issue for the past few days made me very frustrated and irky.
here's biggest classifieds list for whole europe, just typ in search what you want and it will show you people who sell them http://www.terraristik.com/tb/list_classifieds_int.php