I need everyones opinion

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Here is our conversation I censored his name to make him anonymous for now. (Please start reading from the bottom all the way to the top)

---------------------------------------------
Seller (I'm afraid this is how its going to end :( )

i was speaking to my business partner about this and he disagrees that you should recieve a refund. i was okay with it personally but he isnt. he (and me too really) are not okay with the fact that you wait days to say anything. we have missed out of sales and had to turn people away who were intrested in buying many species at once but wanted the liosoma as the main one. i think your going to have to take this up with your friend personally and figure with him about the money. i dont have the time or money to lose money. im sorry about it all....i really am. we just really cant see how you claim it was overlooked for days...meanwhile we have lost sales and money. and also....you even asked me if i would take less moeny for the 2 and send you hentzi as freebies. not cool man.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Me

NevularScorpion said:
Hello *****,

After I talk to my friend about my situation I decided to just get a refund for the P liosoma because I need to give him the money right away. Please send it to me as soon as possible.

thanks,
Wil

---------------------------------------------------------------
Seller

with these stupid pm boxs with the limited number of emails you can keep, the only person i remember who was intrested was ralph_moore.....i beleive was his name. he purchased alot of androctonus from me a while back. i can say this....regardless if you want to raise the price or not, you will for sure sell her for $70. i had lots of intrest and had to tell lots of people (includeing you) that im not sure how long she was going to last. im ignorant for even selling her given how gravid she is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me

NevularScorpion said:
I would have easily followed your advise but the thing is that the money is not mine. Can you give me the name of the person who is interested with the P liosoma. I want to talk to him before I make a decision.

Seller

i cannot do personal payment. i have a business account with paypal and they will charge the fee regardless. i can send a payment for $70 but you will be charged the fee. if your fine with that, i can do that. your best bet (to save money) would be to get the liosoma and sell her for more than you paid. i could easily have sold her for $100. or you can wait and let her have her brood and then youd be rich!! lol. she is literally within a month of giving birth.

ME

NevularScorpion said:
Instead of you choosing the refund option. You can just send me another payment of 70 as a personal, where you will be the buyer and I will be the sender. Me and my friends send money back and fort using paypal when we group buy. We send it as personal and we don't get charge because its persol payment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seller

im telling you over and over again that i will get charged the fees. i have done this a million times. personal payment is setup where the reciever doesnt get charged the fees but the sender does. you cant honestly expect paypal to make the transaction for free?!?! youll be looking at a refund of about $50 when its all said and done. let me know and ill shoot you the correct refund.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me

Hello *****,

You can just send me the orthochirus but I need you to send me the payment for the P liosoma because the money is not mine. My friend wants the A bicolor and he entrusted me his money. I don't want to get in trouble with my friend. Please send the money as a personal payment, I'm 100% sure that you will not get charge if you send it as a personal payment. please let me know

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seller

you dont get a tracking number because you didnt want express. this is a really big mess at this point. i cant send you a personal payment via paypal becaue i will then be charged with the fees. either way, you will loose out a considerable amount. im really hesitatnt to refund you on this because we had many email comminucations and it has been days already. you contacted me weeks ago asking about the orthochirus....now your saying you no longer need him but you still want him if i have a bicolor?? this doesnt make very much sence to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ME

Hello *****,

I'm sorry but I'm not interested on buying them anymore. Also, can you sell the guy the P liosoma so i don't have to be the middle man. Can you just send me the money as a personal payment so I will not get charge too. Also, you said that you already book the shipment, I was wondering if you can give me the tracking number. I want to ask the usps if its possible to refund the shipping. Let me know

Thanks
Wil
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seller

i can refund you the payment but its gonna cost you the shipping charge as i have already booked the shipment!! not to mention the dozens of emails about wanting the liosoma i have now lost on. its your call on either way. the bicolor is sold, yes. it was my last one. only other neat scorpion i have is a nice cb adult p. transvaalicus. let me know.
and i also forgot to mention that you will also be liable for the paypal fees you will be hit with. paypal doesnt not allow refunds on payments sent as personal payments. therefore i would have to send you a payment but they will take fees out of it so youll lose almost 4% of what you send me just on the fees. if your in fact intrested in still recieveing them, i can direct you to a guy who was pretty intrested in buying the lisoma.
and another thing....if you do decide to keep them, let me know if you like desthstalkers. i have a few extras to move. might throw in about 5 of them if youd like for free.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ME

NevularScorpion said:
****y, I'm sorry I made a mistake when I order from you. I was suppose to order the A bicolor and not the P liosoma. I copy and paste the wrong thing when I was ordering :wall:. I already know that the A bicolor is sold and I'm not interested on getting the orthochirus anymore. I was just wondering if you can refund the whole transaction. however, if you have another pregnant A bicolor that you don't mine parting with. I'm still going to get the orthochirus and A bicolor. Again I sincerely I apologize for the inconvenience. please let me know

Thank you,
Wil

----------------------------------------------------

Seller

ill see if i can toss in some extras for you. i had not planned on giving out freebies unless a large group was purchased. ill see what i can. thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ME

NevularScorpion said:
Hello, I sent you the payment for the scorps already. I was wondering if I can have some freebie.

My address is

Please ship it on monday because I'm out of town on until sunday. thanks :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seller

paypal is metroplexserpentcenter@yahoo.com . be sure to send it as a personal payment to avoid fees on my end. thanks alot. ****.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ME

NevularScorpion said:
no problem, can you send me your paypal. thanks

wil
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Seller

the best id be able to do on those are $110. cant do much of a price break because i feel they are already priced below average. sorry.

---------------------------------------------------
Me

NevularScorpion said:
Hello *****,

I'm very very interested on getting your

1 - Parabuthus liosoma (gravid) $70.

1.0 - Orthochirus s. negobensis (Adult) $30.

I was just wondering if you can give them to me for 100 shipped priority ? please let me know

Thanks,
Wil
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Seller

sorry for the delay in getting back to you. i do still have this nice adult male O. s. negobensis if your intrested. let me know and what you wanna pay for him. thanks alot. ****.

(STAR READING HERE)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
What a :mad:

So he really expects you to take the scorp, that isn't what you really needed, & resale it? If it's that easy, he should just be able to relist it. Better yet, he could just contact the person that he thinks is the one that also wanted it.

I could see how a sale falling through for a personal seller, rather then a large deal, could be not so good. If there really is a line for the one like the seller claimed, it shouldn't be an issue to relist it at all. I see that happen with the ads all the time.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
i'm gonna hazard a guess the seller is breaking paypal TOS manipulating their system like that

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
This seller sounds like a stellar business man,nothing fishy goin on here!Please let me know who this guy is so he can give me the run around.:wall:

kaydyn1512

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Couldn't he had gifted it to you the same way you did to him?

Did you pay through paypal? If you did, I would cancel my order, make a complaint through paypal, & let them get your money back.

Honestly I would cancel the whole transaction & post a negative review. The whole thing sounds bad on his part.
You're absolutely correct, he can "gift" it back. This guy is really pissing me off. You just don't do business like that. He shouldn't have asked you to gift it in the first place. I have friends I've done that with only because I was buying a T at the price they paid so I didn't want them to lose money. But if it's a business transaction then he should be paying the fees. It sucks but it's part of doing business. And just an FYI, I have an online account with USPS and priority get a tracking! I don't pay for it either. An account with USPS doesn't mean anything but I don't have to type my address out every time.

If he ships tomorrow, when you get them, I would write a review. You can't do anything about him shipping but you can complain about the transaction. You wouldn't have gotten what you wanted so that is criteria for a bad review.

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
He absolutely can send it back to you as "personal." He is lying to you. He will not get charged fees for doing it.

I learned the hard way as well. I sent my last payment as personal because the guy said he was covering the shipping which I thought was cool of him so I didn't want him to get charged any fees. Well, he has completely ripped me off. Never sent the T or refunded my money.. heck he never even wrote me back! He did this to someone else as well. Both of us posted a negative review, but I can't get my money back now because I sent it as personal. Lesson learned. :wall: Hopefully the other person was able to file a claim and get their money back from him.

odiakkoh

Arachnosquire
Lol you didn't censor the email address so kinda defeats the purpose of censoring hsi name :p

redrumpslump

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just got pretty much screwed by the "seller". I feel your pain man. Hopefully karma finds him soon enough. This is what happens with people with to much power and are full of GREED!!

Matt

Jorpion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nevular-

I agree with everyone else here ;) Sounds like you should post a warning in the seller review section.

Vixvy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
"negobensis"

Sometimes wrong spelling helps! We can replace Sherlock Holmes hehehe!

ButhidaeBomb

Cant Re-Member
Old Timer
the SELLER is me!!

i guess being busy has keapt me away from seeing this thread. Nevular....you are a real piece of work!! i breifly read over some of this thread until i was so pissed i came straight to the reply box. i didnt see the part that said i refunded you IN FULL $70 for the liosoma. i also didnt see the email communication from you that said you still wanted the Orthochirus. pick and choose what you wanna post i guess.

to everyone else....im not sure if youve dealt with nevular before or not but he doesnt seem like the typical easy to deal with person! its funny that my only 2 negative feedbacks are from him and the guy he got the scorpions mixed up! it was 4 days after his purchase that he changed his mind. after those 4 days, i was told "well hold off and ill see if i want her". i finally told him that i was going to refund the money and send his orthochirus as planned because i dont have time to sit and wait for people to take their merry time deciding when i could sell them to someone else.

as for refunds....he sent a personal payment via paypal. you cannot issue refunds on personal payments. this whole ordeal got really messed up as he was going back and forth trying to decide and talk to his "friend". once again...i dont have time for it.

he got the scorpions he wanted and his refund. why he went to this extreme...i dont know.

nevular....you even sent me a email asking for SPECIFIC freebies. you wanted hentzi. thats greed in my book. this is for sure the last time i will deal with you...dont worry about that.

im not getting overly involved in this deal at this point. its all said and done, you were refunded and sent the scorpion that you wanted. why you didnt make that info public is only for speculation. makes you into a piece of trash though. im not one to call names and get bent out of shape but ive never treated anyone with disrepect in buying/selling/trading scorpions like you have done in this thread.

youve "convinced" all of these other people who chimed in that im a bad guy because you left them with only your pick and choose info to look at. its ok that you are dissatisfied. thats gonna happen from time to time. you cant expect me to sit around and wait a week for you to decide meanwhile im telling other potential buyers that they are sold. im not missing out/losing money at the hands of you. not gonna happen!

maybe you should consider letting all of these people know that you were infact refunded in full and sent the scorpions that you TOLD ME TO SEND YOU!!! you even posted a thread about looking for orthochirus to start a colony.....now suddenly you find one at a cheap price and you dont want it?!?! you cant expect anyone to believe that!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i guess being busy has keapt me away from seeing this thread. Nevular....you are a real piece of work!! i breifly read over some of this thread until i was so pissed i came straight to the reply box. i didnt see the part that said i refunded you IN FULL $70 for the liosoma. i also didnt see the email communication from you that said you still wanted the Orthochirus. pick and choose what you wanna post i guess.

to everyone else....im not sure if youve dealt with nevular before or not but he doesnt seem like the typical easy to deal with person! its funny that my only 2 negative feedbacks are from him and the guy he got the scorpions mixed up! it was 4 days after his purchase that he changed his mind. after those 4 days, i was told "well hold off and ill see if i want her". i finally told him that i was going to refund the money and send his orthochirus as planned because i dont have time to sit and wait for people to take their merry time deciding when i could sell them to someone else.

as for refunds....he sent a personal payment via paypal. you cannot issue refunds on personal payments. this whole ordeal got really messed up as he was going back and forth trying to decide and talk to his "friend". once again...i dont have time for it.

he got the scorpions he wanted and his refund. why he went to this extreme...i dont know.

nevular....you even sent me a email asking for SPECIFIC freebies. you wanted hentzi. thats greed in my book. this is for sure the last time i will deal with you...dont worry about that.

im not getting overly involved in this deal at this point. its all said and done, you were refunded and sent the scorpion that you wanted. why you didnt make that info public is only for speculation. makes you into a piece of trash though. im not one to call names and get bent out of shape but ive never treated anyone with disrepect in buying/selling/trading scorpions like you have done in this thread.

youve "convinced" all of these other people who chimed in that im a bad guy because you left them with only your pick and choose info to look at. its ok that you are dissatisfied. thats gonna happen from time to time. you cant expect me to sit around and wait a week for you to decide meanwhile im telling other potential buyers that they are sold. im not missing out/losing money at the hands of you. not gonna happen!

maybe you should consider letting all of these people know that you were infact refunded in full and sent the scorpions that you TOLD ME TO SEND YOU!!! you even posted a thread about looking for orthochirus to start a colony.....now suddenly you find one at a cheap price and you dont want it?!?! you cant expect anyone to believe that!
So you sent the scorpion the guy wanted & refunded the amount of money that was requested.. Right? OK.. That is a good thing...

But.. You charge your buyers the paypal fee? You (Then.. Not now..) even requested they send the money to you via personal or gift.. That is wrong..

The paypal fee is one the "seller" has to eat.. Yet you chrager your customers that fee.. :rolleyes:

As for "you cant refund the money that is being sent via personal or gift"..

Yeah.. You actually can.. :rolleyes: The money that person sent you via personal or gift.. Its right there in your paypal.. That means you have the money.. That means you can "refund" that money via personal or gift...
That way.. Your customer does not get charged that fee...that you are charging them... that you are really not getting charged in the first place.. :clap:

Hey.. Its an easy way to make a few extra bucks.. Right? ;)