I Must Have Another Allready!!

soulreaver_x01

Arachnopeon
ok im gonna buy another t.good ideas on somthing rather quiet,and could be held for a short spurt,and gets rather large fast??i own all the pissy spiders,my hatian brown sling is a grump,my sp 'blue"sling i havent seen for quite somtime,lol i beleive its moulting,and my zebra is never usually around much either,but makes a special guest apperance every blue moon..i have friends that their kids constantly come to the house and stare into the tanks and complain they dont see anything,lol.advice is always wanted!!

m.b

speedreader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
that's some combo you want. A. versicolor applies, I guess.
Slower growers would include B. vagans and G. aureostriata.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Since you have Ts that aren't visible often, I would suggest one of these two Ts...

Acanthoscurria geniculata for it's beautiful markings, size, growth rate, and visibility!
Lasiodora parahybana for it's size, growth rate, and visibility!

Any more info needed, I'd be glad to help!

speedreader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Since you have Ts that aren't visible often, I would suggest one of these two Ts...

Acanthoscurria geniculata for it's beautiful markings, size, growth rate, and visibility!
Lasiodora parahybana for it's size, growth rate, and visibility!

Any more info needed, I'd be glad to help!

You can't handle either though :D

speedreader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am not saying you can't, per se. Rather, what I meant, is that these species aren't really docile and recommended for handling.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I am not saying you can't, per se. Rather, what I meant, is that these species aren't really docile and recommended for handling.
Haha, I feel like a dumba** now. Ya, he's right they aren't the best handling tarantulas, but I have handled mine. If you do end up getting these, don't handle around the kids just incase one kicks or bites.

ratz00

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
So far my collection of t's that are docile yet available for viewing 24/7 are:

B. albopilosum
B. vagans
G. rosea (rcf)
G. rosea (sp. concepcion )
G. pulchra

Not really a colorful bunch but quite enough to represent tarantulas for young visitors... :) :) :)

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i have friends that their kids constantly come to the house and stare into the tanks and complain they dont see anything,lol.=

that's so cute i can see lil kids going over to a tank and saying " I dont see nuttin" and another little kid going "that's cause their nothing in these tanks he's crazy let's go play in the dirt"

IdahoBiteyThing

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
which?

I agree, the B. albopilosum and vagans are good choices. Both have some size, great visibility, mellow etc.