I. Mira Keepers! (Poss Emergency?)

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
Good luck either way. I'm still not sure mine wasn't an inside job either, although my suspects are humans, not dogs. My wife (girlfriend back then) and parents swear they had nothing to do with it :).

WhyUBiteBite

Arachnosquire
Good luck either way. I'm still not sure mine wasn't an inside job either, although my suspects are humans, not dogs. My wife (girlfriend back then) and parents swear they had nothing to do with it :).
I got a C Lividum that would be happy to interrogate the subjects for you if you'd like lmao.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Yeah, use the catch cup and regardless of if it's lost or not don't hand grab a T. That is a terrible idea. You'll likely just end up dropping it, after it chews your butt up, and it'll still get hurt/away. Honestly, making a bad situation worse doesn't help anything.

Anyways, like a lot of others have said as small as she is there are tons of places for her to hide. I'd check for warm places as Ts like to gather around those.

Take care not to wreck should it show up in a bad location while you are driving. Good luck in the hunt.

WhyUBiteBite

Arachnosquire
How poisonous is a T? Like can their venom do the same thing or is it made on demand? I'm starting to wonder if the fatso didn't eat her out of spite and he acted a little restless yesterday though I attributed it to driving all day, moving etc. Kinda worried though at this point, the metal under the rubber mat is hot enough to be painful to the touch so if she stayed under that for any length of time chances are she's expired. :/

Last edited:

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
How poisonous is a T? Like can their venom do the same thing or is it made on demand? I'm starting to wonder if the fat fucker didn't eat her out of spite and he acted a little restless yesterday though I attributed it to driving all day, moving etc. Kinda worried though at this point, the metal under the rubber mat is hot enough to be painful to the touch so if she stayed under that for any length of time chances are she's expired. :/
Venom is harmless if ingested. Btw you'll want to edit the cursing out of your posts... it's against the forum rules. ;)

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
Ts aren't poisonous, they're venomous. So if the dog crunched the T before it was aware of its own danger then it'd be fine. If the T bit the dog anywhere on the face you'd probably know it. Particularly since I've read that dogs and cats are more sensitive to T venom than humans but then again that's just heresay but I'd say it holds some merit as they're usually much smaller animals than humans case in point the pug. I'd say the chance of finding her at this point is not high but if you don't smell a dead T then you might be sitting on one...

WhyUBiteBite

Arachnosquire
Maybe ill just have him sit in the seat shed of went into as an alarm incase she comes out...kidding of course but the thought of him getting bit on the booty while napping makes me smile lol.

Adenovirus19

Arachnopeon
Good luck finding her. You have given me, at least, a lot to think about. (How the heck would I move my T collection!) It may be a weak point, but I have been amazed at how many "disasters" that appear on AB turn out to be miraculously OK in the end. May yours be another surprise good ending. Keep us posted.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
@14pokies something I would suggest is maybe 2 - 4 wooden dowels in the corners of the box you put your Ts in (1 in each, or something similarly sturdy as a support), if I had placed those the box wouldn't of given way, though I can honestly say I didn't account for a 30lb pug hulking out on it because he felt left behind. :/
Seperation anxiety.
Get you every time.
Good luck.

WhyUBiteBite

Arachnosquire
Will be posting when I get home and can sum it up on the laptop, unfortunately this story doesn't have a happy ending. :(

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I would be mad at the dog. But even worse at the people who were supposed to watch him while you were making the lease in order. Or was he unattended?

WhyUBiteBite

Arachnosquire
He was being watched but by what's been the standard in the past I would say it was more "watched" given said individual sat in their car instead of getting out, or at least they were when I came back out.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
He was being watched but by what's been the standard in the past I would say it was more "watched" given said individual sat in their car instead of getting out, or at least they were when I came back out.
In that case, they owe you a new I.mira....

WhyUBiteBite

Arachnosquire
In that case, they owe you a new I.mira....
Considering it was my wife who let's me have an unlimited T budget, (just picked up a C Minax and Adult G Rosea), I don't think I'm going to push the issue much given it could risk a budget getting established lol.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Considering it was my wife who let's me have an unlimited T budget, (just picked up a C Minax and Adult G Rosea), I don't think I'm going to push the issue much given it could risk a budget getting established lol.
That complicates things, yes :D

ediblepain

Arachnosquire
You might want to consult a dog trainer that deals with behavioral issues, for your pug. Having that extreme reaction and anxiety isn't fun for the dog. Pugs have breathing problems already, adding an anxiety attack on top of that can be fatal. As for the T, keep a catch cup handy. Park the truck in a quiet place and wait til night. Use a red flashlight to look for her. Good luck.

WhyUBiteBite

Arachnosquire
You might want to consult a dog trainer that deals with behavioral issues, for your pug. Having that extreme reaction and anxiety isn't fun for the dog. Pugs have breathing problems already, adding an anxiety attack on top of that can be fatal. As for the T, keep a catch cup handy. Park the truck in a quiet place and wait til night. Use a red flashlight to look for her. Good luck.
Unfortunately My wife and I train as well as a friend who is a professional trainer has tried lol. We got him at age 5 as a rescue so hes got some pretty deep rooted issues, in this case though its more of a "You left so F*** YOU" than freaking out which I'm pretty sure was caused by prior owners at some point letting him have run of everything and possibly feeding the separation problems. Everyone thats tried to change him has given up and were his third home at this point so hes not going anywhere. :\

About to post the final results.