I love my little snake food!

Atalanta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I know with all the snake lovers on the forum, snake food may be your first thoughts, but here are some recent pictures of my mammals. (I only had my phone camera so the color and resolution are a bit screwy.) I just adopted the Holland Lop (Jefferson) in late December, and he and my Dutch (Babier) bonded about a month later. Now they are always cuddling and making out. :rolleyes: It's ridiculously cute.

wicked

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awwwwwwww I love lops. Those ears are just so floppy and cute. :)

Heh, snake food? LOL I had a hamster named Critter Bait...and a cat named Critter.

AviculariaLover

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
OMG so cute! I love bunnies. I have a big black girl named Stumper (not sure what she is, they said dwarf/mini lop mix, that's a bunch of bull. She's humongous). My parents took in two baby bunnies, I'm still at university but I'm going home tomorrow, I cant wait to see them.

I love snakes and spiders and all the creepy crawlies but that doesn't mean I'm immune to cute furry mammals {D

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i could never feed those bunnies to snakes:( they are definitly way too cute:p that's why my greentree pythons/emerald treeboa eat frozen/thawed mice, those lop eared bunnies are really smart,and yeah some get freakin huge!

K-TRAIN

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
those rabbits are cool. makes me wish i adopted one when i had the chance to.