I lost my cat, Zuri, Grieving hard, she was only 12 years old

ThatsUnpossible

Arachnosquire
At least you know now that your vet did what she could and she had Zuri’s best interests at heart.

I find a lot of vets don’t necessarily have communication skills as good as their veterinary skills. I’m glad you asked her and cleared the air.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
At least you know now that your vet did what she could and she had Zuri’s best interests at heart.

I find a lot of vets don’t necessarily have communication skills as good as their veterinary skills. I’m glad you asked her and cleared the air.
Thanks, and I do feel better. And I understand why the vet could not openly state what she really thought it was -- without testing, there was no way she could say anything definite. And I believe her word that testing/X-Rays would not have affected eventual outcome: euthanasia.

This was a case where I should have asked for a necropsy but I just wasn't thinking clearly in my grief, except to take her home and bury her. I placed a plaque/stepping stone about love over her grave and buried her right outside my back door so I can see her resting spot anytime.