I knew this was going to happen.

Frankenspider

Arachnopeon
My amblypygi was acting weird for a few days. One night I turned off the daytime lights and left for about a half an hour. When I came back, it was like this...

This is the first time I've had one molt in the month of having the two. They're gorgeous when they turn blue! I wish they could stay that color, haha. I can't believe the antennae grew back that fast, or the amount that its body grew in general. It's a shame I missed it coming out of the shell. I guess I'll have more chances, though!

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
Wow, what great pics! :clap:

I know nothing about Whip Scorpions, but I just had to comment on your photos! How long do they remain in this blue phase? Quite fascinating!

S.

Frankenspider

Arachnopeon
She stayed blue for the night. When I woke up the next day she was just very dark. Seeing as how I don't really want to handle them, it was cool getting a much better look at their body structure with the shed shell. Strange little buggers.

davisfam

Arachnoknight
PURE BEAUTY! :clap:

Congrats on the new molt and the gorgeous specimen. My fiancé wants a Whip Scorpion and after seeing this, I think I just might let him get one or two! LOL! :D

Thanks for sharing the pictures! =)