I just got crapped on.

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by D-Man
I haven't gotten nailed yet, but you bet your ass I'm gonna take a sniffin' to it. Hell, I might cop a quick taste......:}
Oh man that is nasty

si_sleaf

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I haven't gotten nailed yet, but you bet your ass I'm gonna take a sniffin' to it. Hell, I might cop a quick taste......:}
I take it your single D-Man?;) :p

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by conipto
I actually got crapped on by a SECOND T tonite too..
LMAO I think you've become at one with the collective T unconscious, but you found the wrong end of it......

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Reading this thread, I felt JUST LIKE I was at home with my two adolescent sons! Thank you all for that!!

My rosies sometimes poop on me. It actually NEVER happened to me ONE TIME until I got on this website and read about someone getting pooped on...

Their poop is a very light brown sorta thick liquid... don't KNOW if it smells... don't WANNA know! But, good question... do they have defensive poop and defecation poop?

Like when king snakes release that stinky stuff when you pick them up... but it's not pee, it's a hormone of sorts?:?

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
D-Man,
Your now a the top of my cool list. That made my day.
Thanks. :D
I'm think'in about taking a wet Q Tip and soak'in some T poop up in it, and enjoying a T-poop sucker, after I take a good long sniff.
Might be the cure for the common cold.
You in?

Ern

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have an A. avic that shoots the poop every time I pick it up. When it's rear end raises up, I know to make sure it is not pointed at me.

Mr T: I'm sure I could save up enough for a sucker if you want it;P

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
oh see?

Originally posted by MrT
D-Man,
Your now a the top of my cool list. That made my day.
Thanks. :D
I'm think'in about taking a wet Q Tip and soak'in some T poop up in it, and enjoying a T-poop sucker, after I take a good long sniff.
Might be the cure for the common cold.
You in?

Ern
The truth comes out, now doesn't it?

Any other disgusting little secrets hidden in your closet there, Ernie?

;P
Kim

Professor T

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Its a tarantula defense mechanism. I would rather be squirted with a tan colored liquid that does nothing, than bit by an animal that has huge fangs that inject venom. Its even better than getting stuck with butt setae. In that respect, we can consider ourselves lucky when we get crapped on. My brazilian black can shoot for distance, about 8 inches, she's only about 3.5 inches. Defense is the only viable reason to be able to shoot poop that far. Probably much more affective against smaller animals than us.

My Rose Hair and Red Knee aren't poop shooters. My Red Knee is a butt setae flicker. My Rose Hair is totally cool...too cool to care if you hold her. =D

Originally posted by MizM
Reading this thread, I felt JUST LIKE I was at home with my two adolescent sons! Thank you all for that!!

My rosies sometimes poop on me. It actually NEVER happened to me ONE TIME until I got on this website and read about someone getting pooped on...

Their poop is a very light brown sorta thick liquid... don't KNOW if it smells... don't WANNA know! But, good question... do they have defensive poop and defecation poop?

Like when king snakes release that stinky stuff when you pick them up... but it's not pee, it's a hormone of sorts?:?

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Ernie and D-Man: Thank you SO MUCH for those visuals.... I think I'm going to postpone my breakfast for awhile.

Professor: 8"? Wow! I haven't seen a poop shoot like that since the first time I took my infant son's temperature with a rectal thermometer! Is there some kind of contest you could enter her in? I'm SURE she'd win with a range like that!:D