I have some new T's on the way!

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just ordered(from Swift's):

4 L. Parahybana slings
2 A. genic. slings
1 Usambara sling

They'll be here tomorrow. I am so hyped! I can't wait till tomorrow! Woo-hoo! This is also my first order online so I'm losing my cherry too ;)

bodisky

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thats great Rob! Its better than Christmas I think. As for the loss of your cherry well it was bound to happen. You play fast and loose with the T hobby and bam! You dont even get kissed but you do get new T's!
Kerry

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wow you picked some wonderful species, I'm sure your going to enjoy.:)

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've really been chomping at the bit to get an L. parahybana and for 5 bucks each I couldn't resist getting more than one. The L. parahybana and A. genic are at the top of my want list. They both grow to a nice size and seem to have reputations that make them good species to move up to from the common pet store pet varieties I have now without being too much more difficult to care for. :)

I've also more than doubled my collection :D

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
man and to think you started with a rosie a few months ago and now you have gotten many more! You will also get a freebie! Swifts is a great person to deal with! Good Luck!

James

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks....I'm obsessive/compulsive with an addictive personality so I always go off on a tangent and immerse myself in new hobbies. Not to say that I give up on the old hobbies but every year or two I home in on something and it usually becomes the center of my world for awhile. :D

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I got my order at 11:55am. Everybody is alive and well! Swift threw in a Brazilian Black and White as the FREEBIE! I'm really happy. These guys are so tiny but its so neat.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
COOL, your FREEBIE is on the top of my "want it NOW" list!!!

Have fun with them!!

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Score!!!! thats a fine package to get in the mail man!

so, um, when do we see the pics ;)
swift's the man!

peace
dave

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They are all 1/4" slings except the usumbara which is a 1/2". My camera won't take a good picture of something that small and the they are all in vials. I'll try soon but now I'm just getting used to having such small slings to care for. :D

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice man!!

you know what to do then, right?

post some pics of the kids when you can!

glad to hear they all came in good shape!

thats a real nice freebie, too. but i'm sure you know that :)

later
dave