robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I guess this One is special!

[youtube]0ftlma543pM[/youtube]

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
Sorry to hear about the sac, but that's awesome that that one survived! Sounds a little like Finding Nemo, no?

EDIT--------------------------------

Hahahah, I should have watched the video all the way through before posting! What's up, Nemo! Definitely make a sick set-up for the little bugger for pulling through.

Last edited:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Sorry to hear about the sac, but that's awesome that that one survived! Sounds a little like Finding Nemo, no?

EDIT--------------------------------

Hahahah, I should have watched the video all the way through before posting! What's up, Nemo!
I will for sure! ;)

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Nice.
I'm going through the same thing, except with A. avicularia.
First time mom, barely mature and ended up with a bad sac that I decided to incubate enyway. Long story short, I have 2 troopers ready to (hopefully) molt into second instar. I'm keeping my miracles too!

Hope that little guy makes it, and doesn't have a gimpy leg.:D

TomM

Old Timer
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER! {D hahah, I had to.

Lolita

Arachnoknight
lol nemo thats awesome well at least one survived so it wasn't a total loss maybe next time they'll hopefully all survive

Spiderdan24

Arachnopeon
Am sorry bwt wot hapend rob that sucks defs keep tha fighter!!! Iv been lookin for a p metalica for a year now!! Ur stil 1 lucky facka lol good look with tha special 1

afs rock

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
if it makes it to adult hood you should use that one for breeding it will have good genes

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Am sorry bwt wot hapend rob that sucks defs keep tha fighter!!! Iv been lookin for a p metalica for a year now!! Ur stil 1 lucky facka lol good look with tha special 1
This post gave me cancer.

That aside, congratulations, Rob! He's a little fighter. Nemo is a good moniker. :)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Rob, atleast you have one that survived! Congrats man... Hope it grow into a nice beauty for you...

No kidding. I barly kud undrstand wat he was sayin! ;)
Really? We are talking bad to folks who dont talk/type english as well as others? :barf: You could have atleast added something to be somewhat on topic. Then, maybe you wouldnt have sounded like you are spending your time on the boards trying to draw MORE attention to yourself... :wall:

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
As I said in the comments, sorry to hear about this. I guess one is better than none, right? Still sucks. Wish you better luck next time.

Are the GBB slings from the really big GBB you have?

Slimdean

Arachnopeon
sorry to here about the bittersweet errr ?success? keep us posted on nemo....i think you got a new mascot :)

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh, and hopefully it isnt a MM! The worst of luck.. And yes, it is like finding Nemo. :D

TomM

Old Timer
Hahaha. :clap:. I did think i saw some facial hair though.
Could just be Italian, we are furry folk. If I remember correctly, I had a full beard and mustache by 1st grade. {D