I got to be the Crocodile Hunter this am

LunarFaery

ArachnoDiva
Old Timer
The kids went outside this morning and hanging out around their pool was a 4- 4 1/2 foot bull snake. He was just chillin in some of the water. I didnt really want him in my yard; the dogs was harassing him and the kids were just looking at him. So I picked him up by the tail; he was sorta grouchy. I took him across the road and put him in a hay field.

watch out Steve here I come LOL

Jen

BugBoyX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My wife gives me crap about being like him.....example...one Sun. morining she was sitting at the computer and she said "I think there's a snake out here on the road." From her view, the next thing she saw was me still in my boxers running out in the road to find the snake she was talking about. Seemed perfectly normal to me, but I think she and probably my neighbors thougt a bit differently.:D I never did find the snake either.:?

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Hmm..
Lunar Irwin..=D

The other day, my mom was drinking her tea, which had become cold..she exclaimed;

"Eww..! There's a spider curled up in my tea!"

Grabbing the cup, I raced outside with it. Taking the edge of a pen, I gently fished the wee one out. It was cute how it grabbed for the pen.:) I lowered it to the ground, and it did a pumping motion, up and down. Then, off it ran. :)

Peace,
Gillian

LunarFaery

ArachnoDiva
Old Timer
Originally posted by Gillian
Hmm..
Lunar Irwin..=D

The other day, my mom was drinking her tea, which had become cold..she exclaimed;

"Eww..! There's a spider curled up in my tea!"

Grabbing the cup, I raced outside with it. Taking the edge of a pen, I gently fished the wee one out. It was cute how it grabbed for the pen.:) I lowered it to the ground, and it did a pumping motion, up and down. Then, off it ran. :)

Peace,
Gillian
Hey Gillian, So were you in your bay watch red swimsuit in slow mo LOL The things we do. Glad to hear the spider was ok.

Im just glad it wasnt a rattlesnake..... :}

Jen