I got my Olive Keeled Flatrock today

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
The sucker is big 4-5 inches and a mean little thing as soon as i open his box up thing comes runnin out ready to kill, im going to go get some large crickets today after my dad gets home from work, but they came in great shape thanks Art;)

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Sean,

You sound quite pleased and I am as well to hear the scorp arrived in great health. Do keep in mind, Hadogenes may be classified as a slow moving scorpion, but sometimes, if it's not expected, they can be faster than your own hand and most definitely, your eyes. Olive Keeled are great scorps from what I have heard (never kept this species in particular) and I'm sure you will be another person who starts telling me soon that I should get myself some ASAP. *lol*

adios,
edw. =D

Congrats!

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Sean
The sucker is big 4-5 inches and a mean little thing as soon as i open his box up thing comes runnin out ready to kill, im going to go get some large crickets today after my dad gets home from work, but they came in great shape thanks Art;)
My emperor Scorpion does the same thing. She's a little beast. But seriously, do you have any pics of the little monster? I'd love to see what she/he looks like.

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Re: Re: I got my Olive Keeled Flatrock today

Originally posted by Godzilla2000
My emperor Scorpion does the same thing. She's a little beast. But seriously, do you have any pics of the little monster? I'd love to see what she/he looks like.
When my cousin comes over this weekend ill see if he can bring over his digital camra then ill be able to post pics of this scorp awsome scorp i have a pretty cool set up too like cavs with rocks i have made then so they dont collaspes so dont worry the strage thing is the scorp is kinda non intrested in going into them hes likes sitting on the side out in the open is this normal for this spieces?

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
My Hadogenes will stay in the open virtually all the time, though she does make use of the spaces between stones I have provided, occasionally. She seldomly makes use of a horizontal hides I made for her and prefers vertical spaces between two stones.

adios,
edw. :D

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Re: Re: Re: I got my Olive Keeled Flatrock today

Originally posted by Sean
When my cousin comes over this weekend ill see if he can bring over his digital camra then ill be able to post pics of this scorp awsome scorp i have a pretty cool set up too like cavs with rocks i have made then so they dont collaspes so dont worry the strage thing is the scorp is kinda non intrested in going into them hes likes sitting on the side out in the open is this normal for this spieces?
Well I've decided that I shouldn't be a hypocrite and demand pictures of other people's Scorpions without posting up a pic of my own. This is my huge female Emperor, Destroyer. (Yes. I named her after Godzilla's toughest opponent.)

Attachments

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
For pics from me...
Some of my scorps can be seen at this site:

http://centralpets.com/pages/insects/scorpions.shtml
Some other pics have been sent to them already and haven't been posted by their photo department also.

I also have a few pics there on Tarantulas as well but under the Tarantula section (A. seemani and P. murinus are at least two). I also have at least one T pic posted on the T forum at this site, believing that the thread is "A Great BIG T challenge". I think, at least (Lasiodora parahybana adult female).

Some other scorp pics can be seen at this site:

http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/index.pl?cat=580&thumb=1

I have a lot more pics on the computer, but there are a very large number I have been unable to scan since the scanner started screwing up on me.

adios,
edw. :D