I gave my friend his first T

DrowsyLids

Arachnosquire
A good friend of mine has always been intrigued by my T's and after a while he wanted to take the plunge! I gave him my LP unsexed at about 1.5" and some tweezers and feeders and some ins and outs of husbandry after he did some of his own research.

Have any of you had similar experiences?

Trenor

Arachnoprince
A good friend of mine has always been intrigued by my T's and after a while he wanted to take the plunge! I gave him my LP unsexed at about 1.5" and some tweezers and feeders and some ins and outs of husbandry after he did some of his own research.

Have any of you had similar experiences?
Nope, I've not really found anyone that was really interested in them.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I've lost the count of arachnids given away for free to my friends before the ban of 2003 :-s

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
I have a family member that wishes to buy a E. Sp. Red sling, when I get a chance to buy a male and breed my female in order to get a successful sac

eminart

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
If I had a friend he/she would have to get his own T's.

But, good job by you.

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
My friends are not into it!!! I have a few who ask questions and have some curiosity but no one wants one. My daughter is very interested though. She loves seeing them and really likes house spiders too. Apparently at daycare she talks about spiders a lot. Someday I'm going to have her take care of one but she's too young right now. The family has decided that I passed my spidermania on to her, which is probably true.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
my cousin.. traded one of his leopard geckos for either one of my scorpion babies, or a 2" B albo, still hasnt decided yet.