I dont wanna gloat..

Ropes4u

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
But I have spiders coming tommorow.... I have spiders coming tommorow.... I have spiders coming tommorow.... I have spiders coming tommorow.... I have spiders coming tommorow.... I have spiders coming tommorow.... I have spiders coming tommorow.... I have spiders coming tommorow.... I have spiders coming tommorow.... I have spiders coming tommorow.... I have spiders coming tommorow.... I have spiders coming tommorow....
:D :D :D

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hey Ropes,
You got spiders coming tomorrow? What you got?

Ropes4u

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Poecilotheria ornata

Psalmopoeus irminia

and a suprise sling... dorky post but I am tired and recovering from a bi-opsy (sp) so hell with it.

john

Ropes4u

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
A tumor on my back they just checking to make sure I am going to live :p

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sorry to hear that. I have had two and both were biopsies down my throat and it was the most awful thing. It was to check the severity of two different ulcers.

Ropes4u

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I smoke cigars, drive to fast, amd a recovered addict and I skydive.. I am betting 5-1 I am not going to die of cancer. It hurt like a mother fuc%6r and that almost killed me!

I take it yours were ok?

john

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

cool man, i'll be getting a 2'' p. ornata next week along with a gravid tri color scorp, and 4 pedes, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, today i was in super hyper mood when i got my 3 malaysian eart tigers, actualy i still am tommorow i have 5 emperor scorps , 5 texas bark scorps(1 gravid), 8 arizona barks(1 gravid), and 4 more vinnegaroons coming in the mail, yeahhhhhh babbbbyyyyy--jeff

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Ropes4u
I smoke cigars, drive to fast, amd a recovered addict and I skydive.. I am betting 5-1 I am not going to die of cancer. It hurt like a mother fuc%6r and that almost killed me!

I take it yours were ok?

john
Well I had to get a tube with some sorta hook mehcnism shoved down my throat so they could get a sample from my stomach lining or something like that. That is what they described to me. Both times they number my throat but it barely did anything. I was dry heaving the whole time. It was awful.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
biopsies (sp?) suck...speaking from experience!
OTOH....having spiders coming in the mail, will brighten the darkest day :)

Ropes4u

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Weapon-X is having an early Christmas .. I am taking my new petpals to work to transfer the slings to their new homes as soon as they arrive. The people at work think I am weird - lol - but you know what everyone of them drops by to look at the Ts. I am seriously considering leaving one on my desk in a nice cage..

John

Ropes4u

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
F*cking airborne will nat have them here today - the driver ran out of time! I am going home early to rant!

John