i bad molt

inverse

Arachnopeon
my friend an obt molted bad, and i try and help but i cant get info logical on forum, so i try here.

she is she, and lost 3 leg and fang, and my friend brought to me. It not my spider, it my friend,

i moved old exo of spider, abdomen and were stuck it, and got removed it safe.. but scared for her to die, if i mess up

what should do next ?

sorry bad english, i not speak, but i french and best i do sorry

in my language down bellow there

Mon araignée d'amis a mué mal, et est maintenant partie avec 4 jambes un 1 croc, est là quelque chose que je peux faire dès maintenant pour l'aider, j'ai enlevé le reste de la peau de hangar, maintenant elle juste dans un état, et im l'a inquiétée pourrait mourir Quelle serait ma prochaine étape ?

PitViper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I had a P. Pederseni have a bad molt a couple of months ago where 6 of its legs were stuck and i spent 3 hours getting it out, it has detached one of its own legs since, I put her in a ICU immediately after removing the molt and she is still there, so just put her in an ICU so that she has something to drink and won't get dehydrated.

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Vous avez probablement fait tous que vous pouvez pour lui. Donnez-lui une chance de durcir vers le haut. Assurez-vous qu'elle a l'eau disponible. Si ce n'est pas " ; bleeding" ; (Ichor disjoint) n'importe où, alors il a une bonne possibilité de la récupération. Beaucoup de personnes ont raconté des histoires des Tarantulas survivant jusqu'à la prochaine mue avec seulement un croc. T peut avoir besoin de nourriture pré-tuée placée près de lui pendant un moment. Vous pouvez seulement attendre et voir. Est traduit par Babelfish, en tant que mon Français pauvre.

You have probably done all you can for it. Give it a chance to harden up. Make sure it has water available. If it is not "bleeding" (Leaking ichor) anywhere, then it has a good chance of recovering. Many people have told stories of Tarantulas surviving until the next molt with only one fang. The T may need pre-killed food placed near it for a while. You can only wait and see. Translated through Babelfish, as my French is poor.

Marga