I’m worried about some marks on my T

Anastasiastaffa

Arachnopeon
She’s about 2 years old and she’s a Mexican red rump T. She’s been slowly developing these white sores on her abdomen. She also has one on her side that looks different that could be another thing. She molted last week and she took un normally long, she’s also refusing food.

Attachments

fcat

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
I'm against handling in general, but it is so much more dangerous to do when they are freshly molted. I'm not sure what is wrong with her but I can guarantee that handling her will only make it worse

Do you still have the old molt? Can you take a picture of it in soapy water with some back lighting?

How long have you had her?

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
She’s about 2 years old and she’s a Mexican red rump T. She’s been slowly developing these white sores on her abdomen. She also has one on her side that looks different that could be another thing. She molted last week and she took un normally long, she’s also refusing food.
When is the last time it molted?

It looks squishy from that picture.

Does it have access to sufficient hydration?

Anastasiastaffa

Arachnopeon
I'm against handling in general, but it is so much more dangerous to do when they are freshly molted. I'm not sure what is wrong with her but I can guarantee that handling her will only make it worse

Do you still have the old molt? Can you take a picture of it in soapy water with some back lighting?

How long have you had her?
I only handled her so I can move her to a new enclosure. While she was out for the move I took pictures. I rarely handle her. She molted over a week ago now. I’ve had her for a year.

When is the last time it molted?

It looks squishy from that picture.

Does it have access to sufficient hydration?
She molted a little over a week ago
Idk if it’s squishy lol
She dose have access to water

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
She molted a little over a week ago
Idk if it’s squishy lol
She dose have access to water
It looks freshly molted and handling it, especially during this vulnerable time, is tenfold worse.

Based on the way it looks it appears something may have gone wrong with the molt. But only time will tell if it heals up.

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
Holding her way above the ground like that is super dangerous for her. She has a wet look there, did she have a wet molt? Those could be tumors. They look more like that in that last image there. Really strange pattern, like air vents, and so many. If it were me, I’d not over feed her and make sure she had constant access to fresh water. Can you post a pic of the enclosure?

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I only handed her to take pictures and to move enclosures. Her molt wasn’t wet and she isn’t wet

this is her enclosure
Water dish looks too small.
Height from substrate to top looks concerning.

A molting issue seems likely.

Has there been any change today?