Hype and ID help

Bunyan van Asten

Arachnoknight
Hey everyone!
I just came back from a forrest in belgium, and i got 2 things i have been searching for for years, although i need an ID confirmation and i want to know as much in depth information i can get for thier care so they can have a good enclosure.
NOTE: THESE ARE TEMPORARY ENCLOSURES, WHEN I GET HOME THEY WILL GET BIGGER ONES!!!
1. An unidentified carnivorous beetle 1490530525155-214856840.jpg 2. A god damn beautiful millipede 1490530605889-530285181.jpg

houston

Arachnopeon
I'm thinking the beetle is a Cicindela, probably Cicindela coquereli! I would go to a local library and look to find an "insects of Belgium" type book, just to confirm that C coquereli is a local species, haha. I googled Tiger Beetle Care and found this! If you remember what type of environment you collected it from, I would try to replicate it as closely as you can.

The millipede I'm not sure-- when you're looking at that insects of Belgium book, I'd take a gander at the millipedes as well. However, millipedes are better established in the hobby, so theres tons of info. Again, I'd try to replicate the environment you found it in very closely.

Smokehound714

Arachnoking
For the tiger beetle sand is the best. BTW keep in mind that tiger beetles can fly and are strong fliers at that.