Hybrid Success?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArachnoHaze

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
So has any one within Arachnoboard's had success in breeding any Beautiful Hybrid Species? Theres alot of posts which tell of attempt's in doing so, but most seem to turn up too be fertile egg sac's. Theres the odd post by breeders that have had success but with quite common species nothing really amazing. I myself think more Hybrids should be introduced, Ive read posts and alot off ppl are against Hybrids but i dont see what's so bad, Many new Hybrid species in the wild are been born everyday. I think more ppl should take advantage of the possibilty of taking traits from two beautiful Tarantulas and mixing it into one(if possible). Well back to my question, Has anyone had success in doing so?????

Before posting i know how much hybrids/crossbreeding offend certain people within arachnoboards. I or other ppl with the same interest's as me dont need too hear COMPLAING or USE THE SEARCH Go post <EDIT - READ THE RULES!> like that somewhere else really it get's old,sorry for being rude, but thats how it is!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Imagine my surprise when a user that signed up just yesterday manages to post a detailed message pushing all the buttons of people on both sides of the hybridization debate and act like he's merely the innocent enquirer... well, not really. Nothing much really surprises me on here anymore. You all should know better than to feed trolls... come on...

Haze, USE THE SEARCH... I could care less if you think it "gets old" (how does something like that 'get old' to you when you've only been here a day?). It's your responsibility to contribute where it's most appropriate and starting another thread was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.