Answered How to stop getting alerts from posts that aren't mine???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesGSixx

Arachnopeon
So i have 100+ alerts from the threads (molts) and (not molts). I haven't commented or liked anything. it keeps popping up and burying alerts from posts that i'm actaully in. Anyone?

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
So i have 100+ alerts from the threads (molts) and (not molts). I haven't commented or liked anything. it keeps popping up and burying alerts from posts that i'm actaully in. Anyone?
You can manually unsubscribe from threads, galleries, or images. Browsing Preferences can help you manage automatic subscriptions.

Additionally, check your Alert Preferences to adjust when you receive alerts.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
This has been an issue that I've been pondering over as well. I looked over the options, but can't decide which I should click to exclude the sexing photos and queries.

I have nothing against those threads, but I'm not really able to help, so there is not much use is scrolling down hem to see if there is anything that might be of interest.

Would unchecking "Automatically watch categories that you add media to..." help? Would doing so eliminate me getting alerts from threads I may have posted a picture in and would be interested in seeing when somebody might have commented on the picture. That's not really the result I am looking for.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Would unchecking "Automatically watch categories that you add media to..." help? Would doing so eliminate me getting alerts from threads I may have posted a picture in and would be interested in seeing when somebody might have commented on the picture. That's not really the result I am looking for.
That's probably how it happened, but you may still need to manually unsubscribe from those galleries.

I have that option unchecked, and I still get alerts when people comment on my photos or when people @ me in photos. However, you wouldn't see comments in other people's photos unless someone either mentioned you, quoted you, or you manually subscribed to that photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.