How to raise green bottle flys?

Camry

Arachnopeon
I’ve been catching flies to feed my jewel spider that lives in the corner of my room but it’s been a bit difficult. I just fed my spider a green bottle fly and I looked in her container and it seems the fly had laid eggs. How should I handle these eggs? I doubt they would survive in an empty tubberware. Any tips on how to raise them would be appreciated.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I’ve been catching flies to feed my jewel spider that lives in the corner of my room but it’s been a bit difficult. I just fed my spider a green bottle fly and I looked in her container and it seems the fly had laid eggs. How should I handle these eggs? I doubt they would survive in an empty tubberware. Any tips on how to raise them would be appreciated.
I’d use the search 🔍 function , I’ve never raised maggots but it shouldn’t be hard .

Camry

Arachnopeon
I’d use the search 🔍 function , I’ve never raised maggots but it shouldn’t be hard .
i’ve been searching and watching videos, but I’m worried they may only be able to eat rotten meat, which isn’t something I have access to. For now I’ve added the eggs to a container of fruit flies I bought from the pet store. I guess we’ll see if they can eat what the fruit flies eat.