how often should I feed my 3 year old salmon pink bird eating tarantula

BishopiMaster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Going off of the background, this is an exo-terra tank. If so, increasing the substrate would just cause it to fall through the sides of the front opening.
Yes, because the owner is a computer, and ive just caused him to execute the add substrate endless loop, and thus he cannot stop, the substrate has now caused saturation of the air.

vespers

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Going off of the background, this is an exo-terra tank. If so, increasing the substrate would just cause it to fall through the sides of the front opening.
That's not an Exo Terra background. It appears to have much more dimension and detail than Exo Terra backgrounds have.

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
That's not an Exo Terra background. It appears to have much more dimension and detail than Exo Terra backgrounds have.
Like walker mentioned, looks to be an aquarium background going by what seems to be reflections on it from glass.

Probably a 5.5 gallon or 10 gallon glass tank.

darthvader1975

Arachnopeon
Now that you mentioned locusts I've just realized I've never offered one to mines in all of this time, ah ah :-s
this is how I got her with the rocks in her Viv the guy I had got her from said he had her for 3 years he also had a heat mat in the Viv which I have taken out and also replaced the substrate with coco fibre the only problem I have now is my t s is not sure of the feel I'm hoping she will get use to it in time
she loves the locusts so maybe you should try giving yours one.
thank you for all your advice is been much appreciated

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
this is how I got her with the rocks in her Viv the guy I had got her from said he had her for 3 years he also had a heat mat in the Viv which I have taken out and also replaced the substrate with coco fibre the only problem I have now is my t s is not sure of the feel I'm hoping she will get use to it in time
she loves the locusts so maybe you should try giving yours one.
thank you for all your advice is been much appreciated
Yes... the only reason I can honestly think about why I've never offered locusts to my inverts in all of those years is because I don't like too much those.

I mean, I personally view those a bit "bitey", especially the adult ones... seems absurd, I know, it's a thing of mine.

Plus I love to be nurtured by the 'stay safe' mentality :-s