How often do Sicarius terrosus lay eggsacks?

JAFUENTES

Arachnodragon
I was wondering how much time passes between the laying of individual eggsacks from Sicarius terrosus?

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Depends on how often you feed the female. The more food she gets, the less time there will be between sacs. I fed mine a good sized meal once every two weeks and I got a sac probably once a month from her.

Widow lover

Arachnoknight
Depends on how often you feed the female. The more food she gets, the less time there will be between sacs. I fed mine a good sized meal once every two weeks and I got a sac probably once a month from her.

Once a month?? Really? That's pretty fast even for reclusa, I would have figured that sicarius would wait a few months in between. You have pics of any of the hatchlings?

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Once a month?? Really? That's pretty fast even for reclusa, I would have figured that sicarius would wait a few months in between. You have pics of any of the hatchlings?
That's what I would have thought! I wasn't thinking much about it initially, but when she started dropping sac after sac I knew I was going to have some issues lol. I should have some pics, so I'll see if I can dig them up.