how much time can copulation after make a sperm web

KrysL

Arachnopeon
how much time can copulation after make a sperm web。highest fertilization rate。

Leila

Arachnobaron
@cold blood
I cannot answer this for her, but I am sure you know the answer to her question. :)
How soon can a MM properly mate after he has produced a sperm web?

cold blood

Staff member
I'm not 100% clear on her question, but I will take a stab...As soon as he makes a sperm web, he's fertile. After being paired, I wait for the next sperm web to be made, then its off to the next female. I had a MM avic avic that I paired with 5 females, sometimes as little as 7-12 days apart, as he was making sperm webs regularly....all 5 females eventually dropped sacs.

KrysL

Arachnopeon
[QUOTE =“冷血,帖子:2595484,成员:82951”]我不是100%清楚她的问题,但我会采取刺...一旦他做一个精子网,他是肥沃的。配对后,我等待下一个精子网,然后它的下一个女性。我有一个MM avic avic,我配对5女性,有时相隔只有7-12天,因为他正在精子网定期....所有5女性最终丢了囊[/ QUOTE]
i am sorry,my mean is MM make a sperm web,the next day can copulatian?or a week later?which is better?

cold blood

Staff member
[QUOTE =“冷血,帖子:2595484,成员:82951”]我不是100%清楚她的问题,但我会采取刺...一旦他做一个精子网,他是肥沃的。配对后,我等待下一个精子网,然后它的下一个女性。我有一个MM avic avic,我配对5女性,有时相隔只有7-12天,因为他正在精子网定期....所有5女性最终丢了囊[/ QUOTE]
i am sorry,my mean is MM make a sperm web,the next day can copulatian?or a week later?which is better?
As soon as he makes a sperm web, he's fertile

KrysL

Arachnopeon
[QUOTE =“cold blood,post:2595497,member:82951”]一旦他做了一个精子网,他是肥沃的[/ QUOTE]
所以问题是,精子网后,第二天能交配吗?

Trenor

Arachnoprince
所以问题是,精子网后,第二天能交配吗?
对不起,我不得不使用google翻译。

你希望女性充足喂养,任何时候后男性做一个精子网,他应该确定配对。 如果一切准备就绪,你可以配对第二天。 如果不是最多几个星期都好。 他们通常需要走很长的路要找到女性,所以一个确切的一天,最好的配对不那么重要。

你什么样的狼蛛你交配?

KrysL

Arachnopeon
对不起,我不得不使用google翻译。

你希望女性充足喂养,任何时候后男性做一个精子网,他应该确定配对。 如果一切准备就绪,你可以配对第二天。 如果不是最多几个星期都好。 他们通常需要走很长的路要找到女性,所以一个确切的一天,最好的配对不那么重要。

你什么样的狼蛛你交配?
barachypelma auratum

KrysL

Arachnopeon
对不起,我不得不使用google翻译。

你什么样的狼蛛你交配?
the second day of sperm can copulation?

KrysL

Arachnopeon
对不起,我不得不使用google翻译。

你什么样的狼蛛你交配?
female estrus

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Yes, anytime after the sperm web for the next few weeks he is ok for copulation. So, next day or second day is ok. Just make sure the female is well fed so she is less likely to eat him.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
female estrus
Tarantulas females don't go into estrus like mammals do. When the female gets the males sperm she can keep it for months before using it to fertilize her eggs. Once she does she lays them.

KrysL

Arachnopeon
Tarantulas females don't go into estrus like mammals do. When the female gets the males sperm she can keep it for months before using it to fertilize her eggs. Once she does she lays them.
the next day copulation and copulation after a week 。how about fertilization rate?

Trenor

Arachnoprince
the next day copulation and copulation after a week 。how about fertilization rate?
Next day or after a week would have the same fertilization rate. I do not think so little time difference will change the fertilization rate.

KrysL

Arachnopeon
Next day or after a week would have the same fertilization rate. I do not think so little time difference will change the fertilization rate.
the role of male genitalia is only srore sperm?rather than processing?

Trenor

Arachnoprince
The sperm web is how the male gets the sperm from the male genitalia (where it is made) to the pedipalps. It's stored in the pedipalps till he mates with a female. To my knowledge the pedipalps do not process the sperm. The pedipalps are just used for holding the sperm and placing it in the female.

KrysL

Arachnopeon
The sperm web is how the male gets the sperm from the male genitalia (where it is made) to the pedipalps. It's stored in the pedipalps till he mates with a female. To my knowledge the pedipalps do not process the sperm. The pedipalps are just used for holding the sperm and placing it in the female.
ok i see ,thanks。can i add you up?