How many P. miranda

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Today i talked to someone who is getting me a P. miranda. He siad the price will be 175-225. More leaning to the cheaper, but he wont know till he gets them. He siad that he thinks only 30 come into the country. Does anybody know how many did come into the country?

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
haha 175 for a spider!? you've been had...

sorry i dont know the answer to your question, i hear a lot of them are going into germany though

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
First I don't think you can say paying $175 for P. miranda is being taken. I think all of us who have persued this paid close to that(give or take a little depending on the dealer). The cost on this one was high from the get go. As to how many are being imported from Germany, I'm not sure. I don't think it was whole lot, but 30 seems a little low to me. Maybe one of the dealers on the board may know?

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Philth
Today i talked to someone who is getting me a P. miranda. He siad the price will be 175-225. More leaning to the cheaper, but he wont know till he gets them. He siad that he thinks only 30 come into the country. Does anybody know how many did come into the country?
Man-o-man, that is expensive. I say look harder you'll find them cheaper.
As to how many came in, 90 is a more accurate guess.
john

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

yeah i agree with john you could find them at a lower price depending upon where you bought them from, i heard there were a 103 shipped out and some died from shipping and arrived DOA's(which really sucks), so i would have to agree again and say 90 is a pretty good guesstimate for sure--Jeff

Aboreal Rayne

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by Philth
I bought some and yes they are VERY expensive. The only way you're gonna find some for cheaper is to wait a couple of years untill a breeding project is started in America. Or if you know people and some one owes you a huge favor. I know for a fact I'm gonna breed mine, you'll be able to buy some from me then!!:} :}