How fat do mature female L.Klugi get?

justingordon

Arachnosquire
i have a four inch female and her abdomen is four times larger then her carapace.. just image how big they get when the reach a full size. If anyone has pics of big ones i wanna see them:razz:

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
L klugi supposedly either holds or once held the weight record for all theraphosids. Sounds like yours might be a little overweight{D. Mine is around 5-+ but has been a picky eater as of late. Hopefully she/it will come out of this phase soon! Good luck with yours. :)

justingordon

Arachnosquire
she is a rediculous eater and fast grower too. she grew out of the last molt more then any blondi ive kept has. shes also making some crazy tunnels to.

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
{D WOOOT!!! We should certainly hope not. She sure is one beeyutiful girl, though! :)

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Mine is a sho-nuff beeyotch! She will throw a threat with the least of provocations. However, it's all bluff- cuz you can scoop her right up thereafter and she's very calm. She would certainly nail someone if they were stupid enough to touch her on the front feet/business end!! {D

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hey Fran Oops, :? did I miss my cue. Would you like the 1,200.00 or the 3,000.00 one? {D Terry