How fast do N. chromatus slings grow?

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I would like to buy an N. chromatus around 2-3 inches and female...but cant find that so if I buy a sling, how long will it be a sling...I keep my temp at 75 in my home..and feed twice a week

darkness_falls8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well, I got one as a freebie in december from Reptist, it was 1/2" at the time. It's now 1.75" and I think it's in premolt again, so.. I think that's a pretty good growth rate.

Tunedbeat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I'm not sure on how fast they grow, but i had mine for 4months. It has molted 4times, usually once every month.

Amanda

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I got mine on March 16, 2006 at 1/4".

She molted yesterday to 4.5".

Amanda

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Thanks! I can't stop staring at her. :D

Also, my house is around 75 degrees and I feed twice a week... same conditions you describe, kristal.

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Gosh! That sure is beautiful! I can't wait for the speck I bought in Feb. starts looking like something...

Joanie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I got mine at 3/8" in February of 2004 and she's now a healthy 5". It took her about a year to grow from 3/8" to 3".

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Gosh! That sure is beautiful! I can't wait for the speck I bought in Feb. starts looking like something...
Don't worry, it won't take long at all. They grow fast and eat like crazy, mine was about an inch when I got it last year around the beginning of June. It is now almost 5 inches.