how does a T get onto its back?

LunarFaery

ArachnoDiva
Old Timer
Ive been thinking for about a week now that my T. Blondi is getting ready to molt. Currently she is standing in a corner. And I mean vertical...Shes been like this all afternoon and so far this evening. Shes just "standing" there. Im just worried because I read so many posts about molting problems. I just want to make sure shes ok....

Jen

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Jen,

She's fine. Grab a beer, soda, tea, or water and relax. As long as you maintain a high humidity for her, she should be fine. Aside from that, it's pretty much out of your hands anyway.

Botar

LunarFaery

ArachnoDiva
Old Timer
Originally posted by Botar
Jen,

She's fine. Grab a beer, soda, tea, or water and relax. As long as you maintain a high humidity for her, she should be fine. Aside from that, it's pretty much out of your hands anyway.

Botar
Thanks Botar Actually Im a black velvet and coke sorta girl...or gin and tonic, or if I just plain wanna get drunk Long Island Iced teas....I will take my pick. Her humidity is high.....I just cant help but worry. Im a mom it comes with the job; whether it be 2 legged, 4 legged or now 8 legged. But I do appreicate your input ;)

Jen

LunarFaery

ArachnoDiva
Old Timer
Re: Re: how does a T get onto its back?

Originally posted by Big Dragonfly
With a 40 of malt liquor and some Barry White...

Jon
are you sweet talkin girls or Ts here Jon :p