How do I remove this molt?

Kendage

Arachnopeon
Okay so my G. Pulchra 1.5 inch sling finally molted:drool: after almost a month of not seeing him I woke to see he had dug a hole, from his hide that he had barricaded himself inside, for some water I suppose, and I shined the flashlight in to see some pretty big fangs just moving around and my little T had flipped.:)

But the way his hide is, I cant really grab the molt. I had a sling molt yesterday, and I got the molt fine, because he was on the surface but this guy is deep in his hide...I really don't want to disturb the T, and I wish i could post pics but i don't have a camera :? maybe a diagram would help? Please reply, I want to get it out ASAP!!

arachnidsrulz12

Arachnosquire
Okay so my G. Pulchra 1.5 inch sling finally molted:drool: after almost a month of not seeing him I woke to see he had dug a hole, from his hide that he had barricaded himself inside, for some water I suppose, and I shined the flashlight in to see some pretty big fangs just moving around and my little T had flipped.:)

But the way his hide is, I cant really grab the molt. I had a sling molt yesterday, and I got the molt fine, because he was on the surface but this guy is deep in his hide...I really don't want to disturb the T, and I wish i could post pics but i don't have a camera :? maybe a diagram would help? Please reply, I want to get it out ASAP!!
wait for the t to get it molt out of the hide

Thegloryfades

Arachnosquire
Wait till it has finished molting and has hardened then try pulling it out with tongs if your t isn't still burried with it

Kendage

Arachnopeon
Alright, I guess I'll just wait and see what he does.

Thanks guys, I'm going to see how he is doing now.

psykoink

Arachnopeon

Dont worry about removing the molt from the burrow it has built. When the T starts moving around it will push the molt out of its burrow on its own. T's are very tidy and will clean out their own hides. Once its pushed the molt out then take it out of the enclosure. I never have to go into any of my T's burrows and retrieve a molt. Be patient.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They won't always push it out. Mine don't. They will push it out of the way though. It's no big deal if you don't remove it, but if you must wait at LEAST a week.

Kendage

Arachnopeon
I can be patient, hard as it may be. I can see him in there slowly hardening up, his molt is pushed somewhere out of his way. My sling's molt was easy, I just picked it up of the soil >.< he was long gone by then...But I guess I'll wait for this guy.