How did you guys get into scorpions?

Rosenkreuz

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've only owned a scorpion for a short while, but you can say I got into scorpions about 17 years ago. I was about 8 when I saw my first scorp up close and personal, and it just drew me to it. It probably doesn't help that I'm a Scorpio.

I just think they're like...the perfect creatures. 400 million years, and evolution's just kinda said "Hey, you know what you're doing...I'll just leave you alone to do it.". They're like life's little tanks.

My first tattoo was even a scorpion, and I'm planning on a few more of those, too.

ZooRex

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
After listing off the members of my managerie, most people ask "What don't you have?" for years I would respond "Scorpians, I doubt I'll ever keep those." I wasn't deathly afraid of them, just kinda creeped out by them (esspecially their eyes). Anyway, after becoming a member here, I stared learning more about different species, and they started to interest me more and more. Pretty soon my interest outwayed my "creeped out" feelings and I purchased a P.cavimanus and a H.spinifer. Both made wonderful additions to the pet room and hope to get more soon. ~ Rex