How did you find Arachnoboards?

JohnR

Arachnopeon
After I got my first 2 Ts from Repticon, I went online and Google for T forum sites and this site came first on the search result... Been a lurker for few weeks, just learning and getting more T knowledge, and finally decided to intro myself the other day

Swede Baboon

Baboons are life
Well ... i saw someone mention AB
on terrariedjur.se (swedish site for reptiles/spiders and whatnot)
Decided to check it out and been lurking here since.... ;)

Haavard

Arachnopeon
In a comment section on youtube, I read about the horrible, arrogant, knowitall, elite over here. Its one of the less flattering things about human nature, called jealousy. This always happen when someone creates something truly valuable like this place.

Of course, when googling spider related stuff, Arachnoboards always appears among the hits.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
In a comment section on youtube, I read about the horrible, arrogant, knowitall, elite over here. Its one of the less flattering things about human nature, called jealousy. This always happen when someone creates something truly valuable like this place.

Of course, when googling spider related stuff, Arachnoboards always appears among the hits.
What, I didn't prove to you how horrible, arrogant, knowitall, and elite we are yet?

Gotta crank my sass dial up, I'm doing an awful job!

Haavard

Arachnopeon
What, I didn't prove to you how horrible, arrogant, knowitall, and elite we are yet?

Gotta crank my sass dial up, I'm doing an awful job!
Someone new will come along, for you to welcome in, and my sore bottom will heal in time;)

Chuck131

Arachnopeon
I did a Google search (can I feed baby scorpions meal worms) and this board was in the list. There was another board but it is running scripts so I don't go there anymore.:D

sharkfiend

Arachnopeon
I have recently become infatuated with the Taranchula hobby. I research immensely and watch YouTube videos daily. Upon watching The Dark Den channel, I came across a DIY video for an eclosure that was originally posted via arachnoboards. The link was provided and so, here I am.

Cheers!

eggcellent

Arachnopeon
I found this via a google search.
I was looking for a place to get help with a baby spiderling I won from an expo. While I used to raise orbs and other kinds of spiders as a kid, I am not that familiar with tarantulas haha

poptarts

Arachnopeon
Google search is how i fou d this great place. I used it to help me with my first T, a rose hair i named aburame. I have returned to this wonderful place in the hopes i can get some help with my new goliath bird eater, shino.

MiCks023

Arachnopeon
Before starting with the hobby i've googled on best beginner T's and got here via Tom Moran and vogelspinnenforum.nl

JeepguyP

Arachnopeon
Long time scorpion lover, found this looking for more info on my latest addition, Texas big-Bend digging scorp

Noah Loiselle

Arachnopeon
I found the Youtube channel Dark Den a few weeks ago and have been fascinated and hooked so to speak ever since. I found out about the forum when Petko, (the channels owner and creator) mentionned it and decided to sign up right then and there.

Queen Isabella

Arachnopeon
I was referred here in search of T. P. Known as philth on here. Can anyone help me find him please. I would like to talk to him before it's too cold.