How can I talk my mom into letting me get a centipede?

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I think I'll just save up my drug money and use it to just buy a centipede. I did that with my emp and she didn't say "take it back!!!" or anything like that... she was kinda pissed but not to that point.
The only problem is I would have to order one online, as I don't know of any pet store around here that sells pedes, and I don't have a credit card... oh well I'll think of something, haha.
I don't know if this is what you meant but you don't need a credit card to buy online. Some dealers take money orders.

Last edited:

konrad16660

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
don't hide stuff in the closet....sheesh what am i saying I have a cameroon red baboon T and a pink toe stashed in my bookcase....ah nevermind, lol{D

yuanti

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
not sure if anyone mentioned this before but if you start asking about something over the top like keeping a hot snake then a centipede would seem much nicer ;)

something like "well mom, instead of getting a Fer-de-lance (or insert favorite hot critter) I decided to go with this pretty little centipede, I will feed him and mist him and call him George." ;)

I think any mom would appreciate that.

tin man

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I always ask my mom if I can get one for my birthday, or I tell my dad who loves these critters, and he talks her into it