Hot DIDDLY - The BEST T deal of the CENTURY!!!

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
HOLY man,

i just got back from TWIN CITIES REPTILES in Minneapolis, with the following (i can't believe it!)

2 B.albopilosum (1" and about .75")
1 B.smithi (2")
1 H.lividium (2")
1 A.versicolor (1")
1 UNKOWN SP. (2") :?
1 Orange Bitey Thing (3")

for a grand total of friggin $46!!!! =D

<edited -MI>

plus he threw in 2 hissing roaches for $2! I was going to get a really cool Haplopelma sp and a H.gigas (they each are $12 and about 2") but i decided i had enough. Im wondering if maybe, once i find the big post office in the city (or UPS) if I can buy these for people, and then send them off to whoever wanted one... it sure beats paying $25 or $35 online (plus shipping, right?). Would anyone even be interested? I'd have to look into this, of course..

if ANYONE is in or near the Twin Cities, GO TO THIS STORE and ask for Bruce. Plus he's the only non-T person that KNOWS how to keep some T's! Plus we're trading for some cool slings once my breeding-pair-versicolor-egg sac comes through! Of course, this list gets the first dibs on the versicolor sac (If its not a bust!)

anyways im stoked as all get out! Seriously!

THAI BLACKS for $10 a piece?!!! Cobalts for $12?!! And the most beautiful reddish versicolor!

ahhh! Sweet :)

sorry, this is my first "im so stoked i got new Ts for a great price" post!
also, i don't really know what kind of T this little sling is, but once s/he eats and gets bigger, if i still cant ID it, i'm going to post some pics to see if ANYONE can tell -- It's a really cool albopilosum looking sling, but with a kind og vagans looking chevron-esque back (not red, pale greyish brown)...

anyways =D

pce,
dave

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just for the record, I didnt know the original word that I used (aparently da**) was off limits, but i'd never use the word "diddly" -- Personally, that word is more offensive than my original (joshing, but seriously, it's "diddly" good fodder, you must admit =D)

I've seen that word on this board many times, and i always wondered why so many people use that word.. now I know!!

In all seriousness, thankfully we have moderators that keep a watch on the boards.. so many places on the internet don't!

sorry about that Mr.Internet! I'm slowly learning

time to take my joshing haha! Anyways back to T's and getting my new kids into their new homes!
peace
dave :)

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Dave,

we'll let "damn" go when it's in a post and there's a pretty damn good reason to use it :) Seriously, it was only because it was in BIG BOLD FREAKING LETTERS IN A THREAD TITLE that I zapped it... glad you appreciated the ribbing :)

BTW - nice score :)

Static_69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
dave,

maybe you could work that shipping thing out...i'd be interested in it because there really aren't any pest stores around my area with anything besides cobalts, stripe knees, and rosies....
and i really want an avic!

Risto

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
its all good, Mr I -- just glad you can take my joshing back... alot of people get real defensive... but in any case, its kind of hard to send emotions and sarcasm and joshing-ness over the internet ...

and static -- once i find post office/ups place i'll think about it, cos there are copious amounts of T's in this store!

Plus, i'd be more than happy to play the middle man, i know it'd be cool if i was on the other end and wanted T's bad!!!

Why not go to Chicago though? Make the 3 hr trip up there to Midwest Pet Exotics or whatever?

plus i'd want to see if any other people are really interested.
pce,
dave

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
well, um, depending on the prices, i'd sure be interested! :)

that sounds awesome dude, i'm SO happy for you! post some pictures please!!! wow, i'm almost as excited as you are now...hehehe.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
man,i'm really starting to dig the enthusiasm on this skadi chick :) =D

seriously though, i'm ALMOST to the box with my cameras (just moved)... oh man, im pretty happy!!

pce
dave

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice deal man,
Best deal iv ever gotton was, 2 mature female A versicolors, and mature female P regalis, a inmature male B smithi and a B vagans all for $90. Still own most those t;s and some have made great breeders.

Sincerely,

Brandon

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
damn Brandon -- youre deal totally blows mine out of the water!!! Nice snag!!! and what do you mean "most of them" -- natural deaths? or sold the other ones? or lost?

pce,
dave

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have the 2 versicolors, and the P regalis. The others I sold cause I didnt need them at the time ;) You still had a good deal, I would be pleased with it

Sincerely,

Brandon

ceaser68

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Where in mn ???

hey do you know if they have a web site or what kinda directions !! i'm in minnesota and i have a hard time finding dealers !!

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hey ceaser!

i kinda wiped him out today, but there is a website, but it just has location and telephone. Its right off of University Ave West inbetween St.Paul and Mpls -- are you up in Hibbing? Maybe we can meet up! I know theres a cool chick (maggie maybe?) in rosedale/roseville?

Email me and we can talk further off the forum:

BUDave18@aol.com

pce,
dave

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Uh oh... Dave's flirting again!!!!!

I'd like to order two of everything he has in stock!!!:D Prices like that are UNHEARD of in Californica!!

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
haha

no flirting, just trying to keep a TEENSY bit off the 'off-topic'ness off the forum, although thats what brings the fun to this forum, but still --

And I'm getting a final list of what the guy has left in stock. From what i remember its the following:

1 h.minax (1") -$10
2 usamaba (4") -$30
1 h.lividium (1") -$12
1 L.parahybana (2") -$12
1 P.irminia (1.5") -$10
2 B.smithi (3.5") -$75
1 A.seemani (3.5") -$20
1 E.campestratus (2") -$10
1 Unknown sp (1.5") -10
1 Unknown E. sp (1.5") -$10

I'm going to go back over tommorow and see what he has left and see if I can even TRY to make a dent in the unkown sp's! I picked up an unknown. Its kind of exciting -- not knowing what youre getting!

There were some other ones too, but I can't remember, and then I bought like 6 or 7 from him too (including the two 2" B.albopilosum). Now all i want is a chaco and i'll be set for this month!! Trade anyone? :)

pce,
dave

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I would be QUITE interested in the H minax! If you're willing and able...USPS which is usually $3.85 for priority mail.... two day shipping, would really make that a great deal! $14.00 for an h. minax?

I'll flirt for that price!!:D

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haha, as i posted before, i've got my eye on the minax -- amazing little T!!!

And i'd be sending overnight priority, which would bring the shipping up, but its the ONLY way to assure Live On Arrival you know!

i'll bring back word soon and see what the guy has left!

peace,
dave

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i'll have to figure that out then! I'll be more than happy to do it either way, whichever ends up being better for the T!

i'll bring word back tommorow though!

pce,
dave