Hot DAMN- SURPRISE T PREGNANCY!! SLINGS FOR ALL!! :)

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey there!!!

so maybe 10 days ago, one of my big, fat, means G.rosea's went into her little hut, boarded up shop, including, part of a crack in the hutch! Before doing that she laid this HUGE amount of webbing down ALL over the cage, i mean, we're talking above the hutch, everything, WHITE WHITE webbing! She had been eating VORACIOUSLY then suddenly stopped a couple weeks ago. I thought "pre-molt time" -- couldn't wait, But then a realised there were no abdomen splits, and no 'dark window' on the abdomen.... anyways, she went into her hutch and has been there ever since, i've been peeking on her over the past 10 days, and i never saw her upsidedown.. I knew after 2 days there was no molt coming, so i kinda tore down the wall and out came a big pair of fangs (I know, i know, but i wanted to check and make sure there was no dead T... you know).. anyways she built it back up pretty much, but theres a little hole in the top that she missed, and tonite i peeked my torch through it and saw a huge white ball in there. Then i remember she had a brief affair with a beautiful leggy male recently... i never thought she'd become preggo, but then again, she has looked kind of gravid recently --

anyways, it could be empty, but still, it'd be cool if not.. and who cares-- It's called $2 G.rosea sling sale :) or free, for god's sakes!

anyways, i thought it was cool...
surprise preggo -- at least its not my daughter... though I am only 23 years old, still ... :)

peace,
dave (by the way, the male she ravaged is an amazing silvery/coppery/dark salmon variety of G.rosea, i've nevr had one like that... just stunning. ANd both genders are VERY aggressive T's, so, may make for some nice slings !!) :)

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
sounds very good, but i wouldnt count your chickens before they hatch. Best of luck to you

Sincerely,

Brandon

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
BABIES!!!!!! That's great, That's awesome of you to sell them cheap, or give them away, To bad it's with a species everyone has, but then again you can NEVER have enough rosies! haha good luck!
Mike

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey guys --

yeah, like i said,i know it could be a bust, and i'm in the middle of moving in about a month, so i MAY need to leave behind a bundle of beautiful baby rosies with someone in this area (pittsburgh/DC/Cleveland/Buffalo/Detroit/Baltimore/Toronto)

She's making babies while we're listening to the Cocteau Twins, Ride and Catherine Wheel -- good shoegaze makes good T babies :)

and alot of people have G.rosea's but there's always room for more :)

thanks! cross your fingers!
peace,
dave

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Wow! Thats awsome! I would reccomend to start reading up on eggsacs and what to do at this point! Good Luck with your little babies! Oh yeah, i am in West Bloomfield! Have fun, i cant wait untill i have any babies of my own!

James

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks!

we've had many many many succesful eggsacs in my family, so im pretty coolwith what to do, got my little incubator that me and my father built.

I just hope this eggsac isn't a bust!

Peace,
dave

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Dude, if you have any Red Phase Chilean Rosehairs in that bunch, let me know. I covet one of that color phase very much.

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i'll let you know Godzilla --

I have a BEAUTIFUL older female that has the most beautiful deep red abdomen -- its striking against the fuzziness around her body..

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

peace,
dave

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Dave,
Let me know when you are moving, I am within 45 minutes of Pittsburgh.

Thanks,
Andy

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by RugbyDave
i'll let you know Godzilla --

I have a BEAUTIFUL older female that has the most beautiful deep red abdomen -- its striking against the fuzziness around her body..

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

peace,
dave
I would think though that the main problem would be safely shipping any Tarantulas to my door from an international sender since I live in the U.S. Not only would it be expensive but the longer journey might stress it out too much and kill it. Anyone have any comments on this?

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by RugbyDave
Hey vulp --

i move next friday (the 28th?) --

Peace,
dave
What country do you live in? And where are you moving to? I hope I'm not prying too much.