horible week for me!!

Spider-Man v2.0

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well, a lil while ago i posted about my bigist emp that had died, now 2 centipeds of mien have died! my vietnames and my texas red headed one!!!
not only that, but my babie red tailed boa died!!! it has been regeritateing its food and been trying to get her bk into good shape but found her dead today!! :(

allso, my zebra turatula has been refuseing to eat since shes shed! and i fear shes on her way out too!! :*(

JMoran1097

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
well, a lil while ago i posted about my bigist emp that had died, now 2 centipeds of mien have died! my vietnames and my texas red headed one!!!
not only that, but my babie red tailed boa died!!! it has been regeritateing its food and been trying to get her bk into good shape but found her dead today!! :(

allso, my zebra turatula has been refuseing to eat since shes shed! and i fear shes on her way out too!! :*(
could you maybe elaborate a bit more and tell us how you were keeping them? size of the enclosure? how much/how often were they fed? how was the humidity? heat? etc?

Urizen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You might be very bad at keeping pets, or perhaps there is a pathogen being introduced to your home.

ZooRex

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm terribly sorry to hear for your losses. But please don't blame yourself to much, these were living creatures and a number of things could have gone wrong. This has happened to the best of us. Just be sure to learn from your mistakes. ~ Rex

Spider-Man v2.0

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
a few ppl hear know me fearly well, i trust me i was keeping all of them properly, every thing from humidity to temp is monitered by me
i asked a expert about my snake, and it seems to have been a perasite in its instinal track.
pet co know i spind lots of money thear, so thay whear kind enofe to replace it for me, even tho its atleast 30 days past the 15 refund limit:p

the emp i think was simply old age, must have been atleast 6-7 inches long..

the zebra turatula, i have no idea whats wrong.. she just refuses to eat, but im nearly sure its not my fult.. she was kept in bad condisions at pet co, and when i got her a week later she layed eggs, witch she started to eat befor thay whear done being layed *some of u may rember me posting about it* she ate then but stoped, shed then stoped altogether eating.

ZooRex

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I hope it didn't sound like I was insulting your care for your animals. All I was trying to say is that trageties like you are going through happen to all keepers, novice or advanced. Which is something I know first hand. This reminds me of some thing that happend to a coworker of mine: When she left for work everything was fine, but when she came home her tilapia was bellyup. This was a fish she had for nine years with no problems and then suddenly died. Hope this helps, ~ Rex

LF[Media]

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
a few ppl hear know me fearly well, i trust me i was keeping all of them properly, every thing from humidity to temp is monitered by me
i asked a expert about my snake, and it seems to have been a perasite in its instinal track.
pet co know i spind lots of money thear, so thay whear kind enofe to replace it for me, even tho its atleast 30 days past the 15 refund limit:p

the emp i think was simply old age, must have been atleast 6-7 inches long..

the zebra turatula, i have no idea whats wrong.. she just refuses to eat, but im nearly sure its not my fult.. she was kept in bad condisions at pet co, and when i got her a week later she layed eggs, witch she started to eat befor thay whear done being layed *some of u may rember me posting about it* she ate then but stoped, shed then stoped altogether eating.

hope you're better at taking care of pets than you are at spelling. if not, i fear for your remaining pets...

and p.s. @ kingrex...tilapia are for eating, not for keepin as pets! :D

Alakdan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
LF[Media];916740 said:
hope you're better at taking care of pets than you are at spelling. if not, i fear for your remaining pets...

and p.s. @ kingrex...tilapia are for eating, not for keepin as pets! :D
Maybe the tilapia was one of the beautiful cichlids. I have some tilapia in my fishpond, and yes, they taste good.

Spider-Man v2.0

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
sorry im autsitic, or was diagnosed with i was 2 or 3, im not 20 and still suck at spelling... lol

no i didnt take it like u whear insulting me, im sorry if i made it seem like i was.
any way, yea some times i just dont take care and spell right.

ZooRex

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Don't worry about it Spider-Man v2.0. But if you do have trouble spelling, you might want to try cuting and pasting your threads into a word document, doing spellcheck, and then posting. I do this all the time, it's not really needed and it is time consuming, but I like to. ~ Rex

ideas1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just use firefox 2.0; and activate the spelling auto correct feature works great. Don't worry about spelling too much. This tread derailed a little too far as it is.

LF[Media]

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
If I had pet tilapia, it would be gone the first night I had a craving for fish filet