Honey...

arrowhd

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Honey...I think one of your roaches escaped. This is how my day started. I recently started a colony of B. dubia. They totally freak my wife out. She is very understanding and allows me to keep them though. Well this morning I awaken to my wife frantically shaking me half screaming. "Honey...Get up, get up. One of your roaches is out!" I'm thinking how in the world did this happen. I take GREAT precautions to ensure no escapees as this would probably be the end of my roach colony. So I crawl out of bed to investigate. I go to the living room were my wife is frantically pointing at the floor. Well lets see, hmm, what in the h*ll is that thing? Must get a closer look. Bend down to look at it closer and realize that it is a very large slug. I have no idea how it got in, but it sure caused a lot of excitement. Oh, did I mention it is my day off and can sleep in?

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Dude . . . I'm sorry. (trying not to chuckle)

Lori and I have escapee crickets all the time (there's at least one in the living room and one in the bedroom chirping at me right now), and her parents have found laterallis back at their place on occasion.

It's lucky that she and I are both bug-folk. :D

Last edited:

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Lol, that must have been a rather peculiar-looking slug :p