Holy Crap...

JohnxII

Avicoholic
Old Timer
That's a rare sight alright. Interesting color phase. Was that freshly post-molt or hardened up already?

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It was freshly molted. The exoskeleton has hardened up a bit now and is not quite as bright.

ScorpZion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
awsome pics

very nicwe pics mang, are you from the canopy as well?

AcidQueen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
oh WOW!! :drool: :drool:

I wonder what my GBB will look like when she molts {D (only have her for a short while)

kyle_de_aussie

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
DavidBeard said:
I agree. Its rather frustrating when all you want to do is share your excitement about your animals and some people are jealous enough to make rude, unfounded comments. :mad: :confused:
The picture looks totally undoctored to me mate very very nice gbb

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ScorpZion said:
very nicwe pics mang, are you from the canopy as well?
Yes, I am the webmaster/site owner of The Canopy lol. ;)

wolfpak

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
kyle_de_aussie said:
The picture looks totally undoctored to me mate very very nice gbb

same with me. nice spider you got there :worship: :worship: :worship:

slingshot71

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Beautiful T! Next on my list.
I think the photoshop doctoring comments stemmed from the fact that there is a bit of substrate that is the exact same color blue as the T. I think it's probably just a quirk in the snapshot.

Jmadson13

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Definitely never seen pink highlights on a C. cyaneopubescens. Kudos on such a breathtaking specimen.

Fille

Arachnopeon
That's one of the most amazing GBB's I have ever seen, you lucky bastard you:drool: Can't wait wait to get my hands on one myself after having seen that pic.

Becky Wheeler

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i can't wait for mine to grow up! Congrats on a successful molt, she's beautiful.

TheDarkFinder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It looks pretty stantard GGB to me, nothing really too blue about it. Here is the sad part. It seems that the males are a little more blue then the females. If any one could vary this for me. The ones that I have seen, in person, the males have a brighter and lighter color blue. the femals have a darker, more deep, blue. But I have not seen more then 30 or so of these guys.
thedarkfinder

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks for the kind words....unfortunately, the spider pictured in this thread is a male. I verified this by exuvium when the spider molted last.

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
nice one men, ignore the bad coment's, youre specimen is awesome and look natural to me.

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks man....unlike some people, I have much better things to do with my time than doctor tarantula pictures for no reason lol.

Crimsonpanther

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I for one have seen the pink highlights on my 2.50 - 2.75 GBB , I find its most Vibrent Fresh after a molt and then when its in pre molt again it is not even visible(At least on mine i have found this ) i dont (personaly) think that photo was doctor'd , some nerve of people But To the REAL Reply ....Thats a Excellent Pic and wow i must say thats one hell of a beauty you have there , they are truely amazing to watch grow and to watch change .........Thanks for sharing ! {D

agentbsmithi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I dunno if skeptics realize it, but this is a species of spider that has no need for photoshopping to enhance its gnarly coloring.

aside from that, pretty spider you have there.

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah, I think its pretty pretentious and egocentric for people to think that I would care what they thought about my animals enough to alter pictures lol.

Becky Wheeler

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Have you got a nice female for him? He's very handsome and needs to show some loving with some female company. hehe. Congrats again man! I'm so jealous! I have a sling and i can't wait til it gets it's true colours! It's now about 2cm big.