Holothele incei "Gold" mating

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm pretty sure the female is already gravid due to the previous pairings but I figured one more time was worth a shot. There was actually 10 minutes of video before this that I had to edit out. They were both eager to get things going but the female wouldn't quite come out of her tube and therefore the male had an extremely difficult time. She was positioned in such a way that her webbing was pedipalp blocking the male. ;) Eventually through persistance, the male broke through and promptly got to business. I apologize for not including the 'foreplay' but the video would've been way to big to upload.

[youtube]En49MWaR7Is[/youtube]

RoseT

Arachnosquire
oh dude that female definitely looks GRAVID!!..hahaha..doesnt seem to be getting in the way though...awesome share.

babypiggy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
how big is your female?

i have a pair i've bene trying to pair..
but she doens't seem interested

:(

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Awsome vid man!...that lil guy sure took care of biz!
Thanks, Crawl, yes he did. :)

oh dude that female definitely looks GRAVID!!..hahaha..doesnt seem to be getting in the way though...awesome share.
Actually, she looks a lot bigger in the vid than she does in person. I've tried to candle her a few times and it does look like she might be holding eggs. I wouldn't be surprised if she molted though.

how big is your female?

i have a pair i've bene trying to pair..
but she doens't seem interested

:(
She's right around 3". Maybe your female is gearing up for a molt?

Very cool spiders, good luck!
Later, Tom
Thanks, Tom. I appreciate it.

Good luck! ;)
Thank you, JC. :)

the music is priceless lol
Thanks, I try. :) You should've heard the music that was playing in the background from the original vid. Lets just say that it did match up to what was going on in the vid and no it wouldn't of been appropriate for AB, lol.

nice vid, i wish i could have h.incei

looks stunning with gold colours :)
Thanks, Krayzie. :)

babypiggy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
She's right around 3". Maybe your female is gearing up for a molt?
she hasn't molted yet and i've bene trying for a few months now
on and off tho
cuz i don't wanna stress her out

and now i'm just waiting for her to molt
lol