Hisser photo.

james

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hissers

I guess I'm going to have to get the camera out and show the big one. Get your mind out of the gutter. My V-horns and giants dwarf normal hissers. Got them from my good buddy Steve Angeli. I need to start taking more pictures of all my collection as it seems to be growing daily. My peppered's are also quite a bit larger the the normal hissers.
James

c7me

Arachnopeon
Brutus

Here is one of my males that I recently acquired. He dwarfs all my other males. I call him Brutus!

Attachments

james

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That looks just like the picture of my giant hisser I took last night. They are the same species, but just a genetic morph.
James

c7me

Arachnopeon
I’ll try and take another picture to show his horns and a better contrasting background. This guy is a real pain to get out of the tank. Not only is he quick, but also he uses his abdomen and legs to kick out from my fingers. Looks like I’ll just have to use the hemostats on him. {D

Dark Raptor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
c7me nice male... real Triceratops (without one horn).

Ok. So I will show you different photos of my hissers. I hope they are nice too.

Attachments

roach dude

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
wow awsome pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: :clap: :worship: :clap: :worship: :clap: :worship: :clap:

Randolph XX()

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
the crossed morph produced by normal color male(giant trait?) and black female